Flo - ogode said you know how to set up EASportsworld

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by theSANDMAN215, Feb 26, 2009.

1. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

Flo - ogode said you know how to set up EASportsworld

so it will link to my 360 gamertag?

I'd love to be able to do this so I can put videos up on the site.

I created an account with my e-mail, but have no idea how to get it to link to my 360 gamertag. thanks for the help

2. Flo308

Flo308 "Ocean Front Property"

I will look for you online today, if not the weekend because I have to look at the site again to refresh my memory.

3. theSANDMAN215

just curious if you figured out what I need to do. thanks for checking on it.

4. Flo308

I did I will try and walk u through it, chatting. I will be home from gym in 20-30 min.

5. Flo308

Hey Sandman so I do this:

When a game ends you go to create a highlight (its an option at the end of every game). Then you select which one you want to save. After you save whatever you want, then it will allow you to send it to EASportsWorld.

Once in EASportsWorld you login and then go to My Sports World (first thing on top), then you click on "Add Widget" (which is in blue, riight below the game pictures on the right). You select what you want to show up when you are in your "My Sports World".

Now any picture or video you save and transfer over to EASportsWorld will be there. I don't know how to view it on our site, so what I just do is put the link.

I hope this is what you were looking for.

6. theSANDMAN215

I figured that part out. It is I just don't know how to get theSANDMAN215 name to log in or something.

I registered with the e-mail I used on 360, but I can't figure out how to log in with theSANDMAN215