Florida @ Alabama

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Diddy81, Sep 15, 2009.

1. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Florida @ Alabama

[​IMG]

Florida came up short in 2009.

The Florida Gators travel to Alabama to face the Crimson Tide. Last year's SEC Championship thriller came down to the last seconds. Tim Tebow would drive his team the length of the field to only come up short with an Aaron Hernandez drop in the endzone.

This year's Gator squad looks to reddem itself. It's a new look team with John Brantley at the helm. Florida will be with out Jeff Demps and Chris Rainey. However, Emmanuel Moody toted the load quite well in their absence. Andre Debose adds a homerun threat in special teams and in the slot. Florida is still waiting on a WR to break out. Aaron Hernandez has been as good as advetised thus far. On defense, the Gators return their secondary and they will be tested by Heisman Trophy Winner Julio Jones.

Alabama comes into this game ranked #2 in the nation. Their offense is led by Julio Jones. They also can pound the ball with Mark Ingram and trent Richardson. They are set at QB with Star Jackson running the show. Nick Saban will always have a great defense and secondary and Alabama has both.

Prediction Gators come up short Alabama 24 Florida 21.

2. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Ryty we can try it again tonight I will be home around 8 I think I have 2 or 3 user games tonight but I will get them in.

3. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

Sure. I will be on. Hopefully, I will be able to connect!!!

4. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

:dance nana: Oh man get your popcorn ready..this gonna be a good one

5. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Good one is an understatemnet came down to the last possession again. Alabama 31 Florida 30. I've never been happier after a loss. I felt like I had actually played. It was intense man. I jump out 24-0 going to but the nail in the coffin nope, 100 yard pick 6. he rolls off 28 in a row. I hold him to 1 FG after that he holds me to two.

6. skipwondah33

skipwondah33 Walk On

Wow must have been a thriller at the end, sounds like a great game. Good job fellas.