Florida at Georgia

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Hellisan, Jan 20, 2010.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Florida at Georgia

How are you the next two nights mang?

We have the possibility of tonight if Ryno ends up playing early, but looking like probably tomorrow night might be the safe bet.

9:30 PM EST?

2. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Bump.

Tonight, 9:30 EST Steelah?

3. VaSteelah

VaSteelah Swollen Member

Sounds good.
    There is a slight chance I may have to go pennsylvania at any moment though (family emergency) I'll keep you posted.

4. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

VAS,

You do understand that UGA has already chalked this game up as a win right? All his stars are alligned for the run to the BCS title.

You stand in the way of that. Please ruin it for him.

I tried but he got lucky. Now its your turn to get lucky and take his azz out.

5. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Hope everything is o.k. man

6. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    wow steelah hope everything is ok...i didn't know u were that close to me.

7. VaSteelah

VaSteelah Swollen Member

Thanks fellas.
    Im actually in VA right outside of DC Mo. My Gramps is in Western PA right outside of Pittsburgh
    We have been waiting to head up there but the weather there has been shitty (which I dont mind but he would be the one worrying). He's had cancer for a little while now and opted out of taking the medicine for it cause it made him feel worse. So he wanted a few more months of enjoying life then however long it would take feeling like crap. it's to be expected but it still blows just knowing what the outcome is.

8. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

That's terrible man. Sorry to hear that.

My brother was dating a girl from the sticks and he became really close with her father in law, his name is Oly.

Well... Oly found out that he has cancer in his pancreas or kidneys or something and although it might have been treatable he isn't going to do anything about it. My brother went out and hung out with him (read: smoked weed and drank) for probably the last time. My brother says that when he starts to feel bad he knows for sure (the guy didn't tell him, but..) that he's just gonna take a gun and head back into the woods...

I fucking hate cancer. Took both my grandparents...

9. VaSteelah

VaSteelah Swollen Member

Damn, that pancreatic cancer is no joke. It hits quick, Ive known 2 people that died from that, one was within weeks after knowing, and the other held on for quite a bit. There is a narrow margin for surviving that.
    I'd go the route of Oly myself, seen too many people feeling like crap on the meds.

10. BRUCE80

I missed that VA, didnt mean to come off like a jerk. Sorry to hear that man.

My family has dealt with cancer scares over and over again. It took my mom in 97 and has messed with my dad on and off for the past 10 years.

Right now my Wifes mom is very ill with cancer and has been a lifelong smoker.. Its a terrible disease and it seems to touch everyone.

Best of luck man.

11. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I hope all goes well steelah. I know I lost my grandmother to pancreatic cancer. Most stressful part of my life was going through it but she's in a better place than dealing with that cancer. Sigh. Like I said fam, hope all goes well.

12. VaSteelah

VaSteelah Swollen Member

Lol, no worries. I'm hoping I give Georgia a better game than I gave Tenn,lol.

13. BRUCE80

You will they arent as good as us.