Florida Exclusive Recruit

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Brogowicz, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Brogowicz

Brogowicz Walk On

Can we get Florida to declare his exclusive recruit before we advance to the regular season?

2. Big D

Big D Walk On

Make it a good one!

3. Brogowicz

Brogowicz Walk On

Can we?

4. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Yup, the clock is tickin'! Naaaaaame thaaaaat raaacruit!

[​IMG]

5. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Bueller???????????????????????

6. Brogowicz

Brogowicz Walk On

Seriously. Use it or lose it.

7. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

This could potentially suck ass, since I've already done my recruiting for week 1...

8. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

Been away all day fellas will be home and will post in here the offcial guy.....give me about 30 mins please

9. Big D

Big D Walk On

I don't know. We are going to have to have an official ruling from Archie Griffin . I'm not sure if it's fair to the other guys who have done their recruiting already.

When did we advance to pre-season? Did Sox have any reasonable time to make his selection? I honestly don't know when we advanced so it's up to Arch.

10. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

This thread's been up a while. Everyone saw it, so everyone knew a recruit would be declared off limits, and I bet most had an idea who that recruit could be before they spent their time. It's "recruit at your own risk" if you ask me. Now, if someone slid in and got a commitment before the pick was made, then that's fine also. That would just be Sox's penalty for getting the pick in a bit late, that's all. Risk on both sides. For example, if Sox declares hands off on a guy he isn't leading on, the CPU may get an auto-commit in the first week and blow up the pick that way. There's a number of ways it could go right or wrong.

11. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

I was in the poker room all day..wish you guys would of texted me i could of got it in early...and i took into consideration who would be after the recruit. i decided to pick a guy only archie and i were gonna get to be fair plus it filled a huge need next yr since he will start day 1. before i told archie my pick i made sure he hadnt recruited so it was fair. he told me he hadnt so i am making my selection now

OLB Sean WIlliams from California....#50 overall