Florida Gators Presser

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Diddy81, Jul 23, 2010.

1. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Florida Gators Presser

[​IMG]

Florida Coach Urban Meyer will field question in here feel free one and all to post questions.

2. spliff616

spliff616 Walk On

Alabama QB, Greg McElroy has not lost a game since 8th grade. How do you plan to change this?

3. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

With extreme focus. We have got to start winning the field position and turnover battles we will lose by 30+ if we lose those battles. On defense we have to stop the run and that's a lot to ask against a team like Alabama. I don't think it is so much about him as it is about the things I mentioned.

4. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

After a rocky start you are now 6-3 and bowl eligible. How has this season been for u so far emotionaly?

How do you feel your recruiting is going so far?

Are u surprised at how Flordia and so many teams are struggling this season?

How do u feel about the SEC this year?

5. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

After a rocky start you are now 6-3 and bowl eligible. How has this season been for u so far emotionaly?

It's been a roller coaster. We started off 4-0 and went to Tuscaloosa and got thumped. I think that shook out confidence and you could tell as we dropped the next two after that. We had the off week and really figured out what we needed to do on offense and we have come up with 2 big victories in the SEC East.

How do you feel your recruiting is going so far?

Incredible. Luckily we got a lot of commitments before we disappeared for 3 weeks. We have some work left to do. I have confidence in my staff to get the job done.

Are u surprised at how Flordia and so many teams are struggling this season?

Yes but we are still in position to make a trip to Atlanta. We have to beat USCe and get some help but hope is not lost. We just gotta execute our stuff and let the chips fall where they may.

How do u feel about the SEC this year?

Well you got one team that has been running away with it but they still have a lot of league games left. Hell the West looks good every team eing .500 or higher and they should all make bowls.

6. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

The University of Florida would like to thank the Auburn Tigers for giving us the helping hand we needed to go to Atlanta!

7. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Coach with Auburn beating Georgia you are close to your chance of a Conf Championship game. Are your kids going to be to excited and stub their toe against Vandy or South Carolia?

We knew after we defeated Georgia that we needed to win out and we did. Our guys increased their focus and regained some swagger and went out and played the way we should have all season. When Auburn beat Georgia it was great, it sent us to Atlanta and we will play whoever shows up.

Did you send Auburn coach anything special for giving you this shot?

Somethings in the work we will hang out for sure at the Media days.

Has the usual "IT" factor back in Flordia or do u still feel you need to improve?

We need to improve we are use to being the class of this conference. Alabama has taken that over and we are going to work, recruit, and do everything possible to take it back.

8. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

9. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Wait, coach just one more question... Lindsay Lohan was photo'd leaving your apartment early in the morning the day before she was sentenced. Any Comments?

[​IMG]

10. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

:D No comments