Florida Gators

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bravejaf, Aug 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Florida Gators

Playbook:

Offense - Texas

Defense - 4-3

2. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Offense- Florida Spread couldnt get him off the field throughout the majority of the game. Mixes it up well

Defense- Brought pressure and blitzes, sacked some but got it out to the WR. Abandoned the running game bc I was down the whole game

3. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Updated... change in progress going to see how my first game goes againt CPU before deciding on playbook for OSU (Troy).

4. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Offense: Didn't run a ton, but did run some and got good yards with Rainey. Threw alot of safe under routes and hit on a few deep routes.

Defense: Played very well. Got pressure on the qb and was able to slow my running game down. Very fast defense.

All together a very good team. Extremely fast...felt like they played this game at another gear.

5. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Offense: Really surprised me with a lot of under center and I formation. Power O or Iso's. Did a good job breaking the pocket and hitting the open receiver when there was one.

Defense: Shut down the run the first half, receivers able to get open and convert some 3rd downs. second half offensive line took over and started to rush the ball very effectively.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.