Florida @ LSU

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by VaSteelah, Dec 17, 2009.

1. VaSteelah

VaSteelah Swollen Member

Florida @ LSU

31 or 34-7
    I believe I stopped LSU once.
    Just glad i scored,lol.
    Total Domination...
    That is all

Great game plan Ryno.

2. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

It was 31-7.

and sorry i didn't get the summary up earlier, i've been slammed this week.

This game was won in the trenches by the front line LSU. Both offense and defensive lines mauled the Gators. Ferwerda was getting 5-6 yards a carry before being touched at times and the DLine harrassed Florida's QB all game and forced multiple INT's.

Senior DE Logan even picked of a fluttering pass and ran 40 yards deep into Florida territory to setup LSU's first score. From there, it would be LSU's relentless rushing attack that would control the clock and the ball game. Russel Shepard was quit today, throwing for 180 yards and 1 TD. He has a few carries, but nothing significant.

Heisman trophy candidate Randal Rueben had just 1 catch as this day belong to the Oline and Ju(RS) HB Eric Ferwerda. I think it's finally time to give this guy some props... the heartache over Ford was tough for Tiger country to deal with but Ferwerda has eased the pain. Led the SEC in yards and TD's last year, and is rolling up the yards again this season. Just wanted to give him his props.

It was good to get a solid win like this.. most of my user games are either losses or very close wins. GG Steelah, i think the home field had alot to do with the victory. You got behind the 8 ball early and probably took you away from the things you wanted to do.