Florida @ LSU

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by RynoAid, Aug 3, 2009.

1. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Florida @ LSU

We tried to play this game twice on Saturday and we got the same disconnect and the same exact time in the game... just over a minute left in the half both times. Im worried now, the only two user games i've played in this dynasty have disco'd on me... instant disco out of nowhere.

Steel and i have agreed to have it simmed since we played about 4 qtrs of dead even football.

2. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

well that SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!

TIMES 100

3. jfosh

jfosh Super

Is your game installed to hard drive? If it is, uninstall...then reinstall.

4. VaSteelah

VaSteelah Swollen Member

Yeah that sucked both times. Both games endings could of been epic.

Fosh, is that remedy known to work?

5. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I can say that mine is NOT installed, and I'm not having these issues other than when I played Ryno (only game I've had disco). The reason i didn't install it is that it looked like I was about to get the RROD but once I started playing the new game (not installed) the problems that I was having disappeared. i think that my hard drive was being over worked, because the only games I ever played were the installed ones. since Rusty and I are playing tonight, i dont' see what trying it again could hurt.... I mean you guys don't really wanna have this be determined via sim right? lol

6. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

mine is installed and i've had no problems.

7. VaSteelah

VaSteelah Swollen Member

Im up for trying again. But if it disco's again im kickin my 360 out the window,lol.

8. jfosh

jfosh Super

I had a problem last year with a game or two disconnecting or freezing in a certain spot and then installed to hard drive and had no problems.

I then had a game or two freeze after i installed on HDD but re-installed and never had a problem.

I have had no problems this year I installed right away.

Helli, wouldn't the dvd drive spinning make more heat than the HDD?

9. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

I think so. Plus right behind the dreaded RROD are all sorts of DVD Drive issues with the 360. so its kind of pick your poison lol.

10. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Fosh: Going only by the fact that it looked like my shit was gonna die when I was running everything off the HD, and how it's now worked perfectly ever since I've mixed in some games (NCAA 10) that aren't installed to the HD, I can only come to the conclusion that heat isn't the issue for my system... Maybe it's the old HD that just gets overworked. At this point I'm not gonna question anything, just gonna go with it.

11. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    yeah I haven't had any problems since installing to the HDD...pretty good stuff

12. jfosh

jfosh Super

Its like not stepping on the cracks or white lines if it works then go with it.