Florida Presser

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by controllerabuser, Jan 20, 2010.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Florida Presser

[​IMG]

Coach Meyer,

Will you be able to snatch this year's #1 user recruiting class?

I will leave that up to the recruiting services. We are just trying to get young men that buy in and sell out on the field. We need to win the SEC and these guys are going to have a lot to do with that either by giving us a look on scout team, contributing on special teams or making plays on offense and defense.

What recruit has the most potential?

They all have a lot of potential. I cannot call them by name until after signing day but the WR we got out of Tennesee should be ready to go from game 1 we need those WR coming in to set up because we only have 3 coming back this year.

What do you think about having to compete with in-state rivals now?

One of my promises when I took this job is that we will take back the state of Florida. I know both of those coaches well. They will get those programs hitting on all cylinders and we will have to be ready. We make a big deal out of rivalry games. That's what we do. We respect but never fear.

2. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

answered

3. thievaryx

thievaryx Walk On

Coach, lots of talent leaving this year... will the departure of some of those tremendous athletes affect how you approach your gameplanning?

At Florida we don't rebuild we reload. I have too many boosters and passionate fans in Gator Nation that will not except mediocrity. We played below our talent twice last year. With a young QB that's not bad. We will except nothing less than competing for the SEC.

Coach, is UF truly your dream job? Is there another position out there you would consider?

I will never leave Florida. I will be the coach of the Gators as long as they will have me.

4. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

answered