Florida Schedule

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Basis4aDay56, Jun 19, 2009.

1. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Florida Schedule

FINAL -- AG when you copy and paste this schedule, please delete this thread.

Sept. 5 at Texas (Reagle)
    Sep. 12 OPEN
    Sep. 19 Tennessee
    Sep. 26 at Kentucky
    Oct. 3 Florida Atlantic (OOC CPU GAME/HOMECOMING)
    Oct. 10 at LSU (Geauxlden)
    Oct. 17 Arkansas
    Oct. 24 at Mississippi State
    Oct. 31 Georgia
    Nov. 7 Vanderbilt
    Nov. 14 at South Carolina
    Nov. 21 at Georgia Tech (jmill)
    Nov. 28 Florida State (AMP)

Hoping to add Texas or Notre Dame to the schedule.

2. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

It looks like Reagle has gone AWOL again. If you want it, I'll put the week one UF-Texas game on your schedule. That, GT, and the FAU game would make 12 for you. Now, that would be four user games, and a potential conference championship would be five. Totally up to you, but it will probably be the most user games in the league. However, no one can claim you didn't earn it. If you'd like this arrangement, I'll consider it done.

3. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

I wanna see Dat's response first, but how is Reagle doing on user games? If he is in need, then definitely set us up.

I am using the Florida Gators because I think I can have a lot of fun with storylines and some good rivalries. They are the best team in the game I would assume, play in the toughest stadium, etc. I would love the opportunity for 5 user games to sort of prove that I didn't take the Gators to try to roll over everyone in year one, and to have some fun with it.

4. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

You know what AG, set Reagle and me up for a 2 year home and home, I'll go to Austin in '09.

5. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I think Texas and Colorado play, but he doesn't have anything else, nor has he come around lately. This could end up as a vacancy, though I hope it doesn't.

6. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Done. Hope it holds up.