Florida St. Presser

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Diddy81, Jan 20, 2010.

1. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Florida St. Presser

[​IMG]

Coach how is Tallahassee treating you?

How is recruiting shaping up?

Anybody stepping up as leaders in early off season workouts?

What kind of system will you run on offense and defense?

2. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Coach how is Tallahassee treating you?

Tallahassee is great, good public schools (not that my kids will be attending...hahaha). I can't get over all the hills in this city. I mean this is Florida right?

How is recruiting shaping up?

Recruiting is coming along. We haven't landed the :5stars: prospects that we need to compete, but that's why I'm here.

Anybody stepping up as leaders in early off season workouts?

The strength staff says they have been happy with the effort this offseason:

[​IMG]

What kind of system will you run on offense and defense?

We ran a spread at MSU, but I tell people that there is no offense, that the offense evolves around our players. FSU has always been a pro-style program. Kids go here to prepare for the next level, we expect to adhere to that philosophy.

On D we really want to run a 3-4, but may have to back it up with a lot of 4-3 sets to counteract a lack of depth at LB

3. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Coach , What happend vs Nebraska?

Focusing on ACC play, how do you feel the Seminoles will do in conference play?

Who needs to step up and help guide this team to an ACC Championship?

4. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Coach , What happend vs Nebraska?

Two quick Will Secord INTs led to a 14-0 Nebraska lead. We moved the ball some, but could not stop Nebraska and could not establish any momentum after the early turnovers.

Focusing on ACC play, how do you feel the Seminoles will do in conference play?

We will rally around our back up QB Jacobs and play good football!

Who needs to step up and help guide this team to an ACC Championship?

Lonnie Pryor and Rodney Smith are our playmakers on offense, but please for the love of god someone make a play on D.

5. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Coach what is it going to take to get this team going and reaching a bowl game?

A lot of the boosters are grumbling in tallahassee. How will you show them you are the right man for the job?

6. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Coach what is it going to take to get this team going and reaching a bowl game?

What it is going to take is for the guys on this team to grow a pair of testicles and show up in some games. It seems like these guys either want to spot big time opponents 21 points or fold in the 4th quarter.

A lot of the boosters are grumbling in tallahassee. How will you show them you are the right man for the job?

We are going to beat the Florida Gators.