Florida State vs Miami

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MurkYa21, Nov 16, 2009.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Florida State vs Miami

Alright, I hope so. Like I said, I was able to connect with Riptides finally. We were disconnected right before half, but that is mostly just EA's fault (fuck you EA Sports).

What time do you want to play? I've got film at 5-6ish, I'll get something quick to eat, and hopefully I won't have to do "towel pushes" for being late to sunday practice.

I should be back in my room around 6:15 pm central at the latest.

I'm also going to be playing riptides around 9 pm central. So, if we could start before that that would be great, but if need be I can also play afterwards.

2. SPatin

SPatin Walk On

I will be home from classes around 7:30 P.M. (CST) and should be able to play pretty much anytime after that... unless the g/f decides she HAS TO watch one of her shows then... But I don't foresee that (thank you, DVR).

3. SPatin

SPatin Walk On

And just thought that I'd add: If we have problems connecting again, I'll try to find another "manual" on how to adjust my NAT settings (they appear to be Open, but who knows) and we can try again after your other game if need be.

4. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Okay, we can try to start at 7:30-8 pm central.

I've been told that an easy way to check is if you have Call of Duty. Apparantly it tells you in the menu or something like that, I'm not sure, I've never played it.