Florida State

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DrunkenSoldier, Nov 22, 2009.

1. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Florida State

Trude do want Florida State back? I noticed u posted something about it somewhere, if u had asked i would have given them back i only used them for a few games. So let me know what u want to do.

Side note, what are the teams available in this dynasty is it only Big Ten, ACC and SEC? If so would i be able to choose another team and have them moved to the ACC like a Texas or Oklahoma. West Virginia was moved into the ACC? I really dont like Clemson and dont want to go back there just seeing if there are any options available if TRude wants Flo St back

2. DrunkenSoldier

If any of this happens we can do it in the offseason.

3. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

You guys can swap back, but only in the off-season. Drunken the teams you will have to choose from are Clemson, Wake Forest, West Virginia, NC State, and Maryland. West Virginia is in the ACC because if you remember, 1 of our original members(BLACKJ414) was WVU. They are in the ACC similarly to how Notre Dame is in the Big Ten. Unfortunately you can only reconfigure the conferences before the start of the OD, and it would geographically have to make sense anyways.

The set-up for this OD is as follows.(I thought it was crystal clear, apparently not)

4 teams from Big Ten
    2 teams from ACC Atlantic
    2 teams from ACC Coastal
    2 teams from SEC East
    2 teams from SEC West

4. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Clear to me...lol

5. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

nah im cool. i only really mentioned in a response manner from another post. if they were not being used i would have taken them back immediately. at this point im just going to be focused on gettin NC St. to where i think i can get them. thanks for the offer though.

6. DrunkenSoldier

OK Florida St it is for me. .