Florida @ Tennessee

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by TEClemson53, Feb 12, 2011.

1. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

<<< Big NASCAR fan so I'm watching the Bud Shootout tonight. I think you spend Saturday night's with your lady anyway. I can play Sunday Morning, sometime around 10 or Sunday night, 8-9ish

2. T Bird8239

T Bird8239 Walk On

Houston...we have a problem....I just got called to a job in FLA....leaving about 9am driving str8 thru...so I will be on the road until Monday....I will shout once iam there.....

3. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

What's the deal here?? Is this scheduled for tonight? I'm not going to be around today after like 4:30 central so I may have to give the file to Trey so he can advance.

4. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

No not yet. Let me know if you give me the file.

5. AJ Hart MN

Well, I'm going to have to switch it to you.. Like I said earlier, I can't be on any longer than maybe 5 central time, we have plans and I doubt I'll be able to advance when we get back.

I know you have a fiancee so I imagine tonight may be a bit tricky for you also. I'm not sure what else to do. If you don't hear anything from TBird, just put him on auto and play your game. I guess give it the most possible time that you can but obviously, you can't wait all night. IMO, we should also SIM the OSU/USC game as both guys had scheduling issues. Hopefully @Pagamer07 will weigh in on this.. But once I hand the keys to you, it's all in your hands, do what you need to do. Play these games, SIM these games, don't matter to me..

6. babydemon90

babydemon90 Walk On

I'd say extend the deadline a day...it's valentines day, I'd say accepting that today is going to be rough for many guys to play is ok...

7. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

Understood. I think ZCar and BRI should decide what to do, if they both want it sim'd, it can be sim'd. That's a tough situation when times/days just don't match up. Your right, it is Valentines but Nikki (my fiancee) doesn't really care for it. I already gave her, her valentines stuff, same for me. We don't really have plans to go out to a nice dinner either since everyone and there mother, brother, sister and cousins will be out but I'm also not going to run home, jump on my xbox and play lol. I'll give T-Bird up until like 10 pm EST.

8. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

I also thought about that this morning.

9. AJ Hart MN

I understand that but it's been advanced since early Saturday afternoon.. We really should keep it moving at somewhat of a decent pace. There is no reason when the advance is on a weekend to go 3-1/2 days.. Remember, this is a 48HR NO EXCEPTION LEAGUE!!! [​IMG] You of all people should know that BD90 since you rarely cut anyone slack on asking for an extra day.. [​IMG]

10. AJ Hart MN

Yeah, I really don't care what ZCar and Bri do.. If one of them plays it, fine, if not, SIM that shit.. I tried talking the wife to going out on Saturday but she wanted to do it tonight.. She usually isn't a stickler about this sort of thing but evidentally this year is different. [​IMG]

We don't ever go all out on Valentines anyways, were basically a Flowers, Card and a nice dinner out type of people.. Not to strenious on me.. [​IMG]

11. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

honestly, I think everyone has played except the 2 user games, so we should stick to tonight.

12. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

yeah, I spend so much on going out to eat throughout the year at Outback, Olive Garden etc etc, a "nice" dinner happens to much for my wallet to even consider something GREAT on Valentines day lol

13. AJ Hart MN

I hear ya brother, I feel the same way. [​IMG] Mix in a couple of kid's that all of the sudden turned into flipping pigs and it get's even worse. [​IMG]

14. briosu99

briosu99 6* Team Killer

I'm ok with a sim for our game or Zcar can play the CPU, either is fine with me. I would have loved to get the game in but our schedules didn't match yesterday. My girlfriend isn't much for valentines day either but I know if I even mention playing a game tonight I will never hear the end of it.

Either way, no reason for the rest of the league to be held up. Let's move on to week 4 tonight.

15. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Its your call aj. Wasn't aware we had these issues til I got tagged here. I do agree that we actually had a weekend to get these in. Ill be back for my next game Wednesday. Until then do what needs done...

16. T Bird8239

T Bird8239 Walk On

Bad news for me guys...iam at my apartment and the only internet is out by the pool...i can log on with the laptop but there will be no xbox for me online....I will be gone a minimum of 2 weeks........if u have to replace me I sure understand...if not set me to auto and let the chips fall where they may....i will keep checking the forums....

17. babydemon90

babydemon90 Walk On

can you log in to do your recruiting online?

18. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

holy moly. That sucks weener T-Bird. Yea what Baby said, either me or AJ will put you on Auto-Pilot but can you do your recruiting? If not, PM me your XBL stuff and I'll do it for you.

@AJ Hart MN

if you transfer me commish, I'll put TBird on Auto-Pilot. Play later tonight, advance and then give it back to you before I go to bed.

19. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Gees commish leaves town and place falls to hell

20. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

You can bridge the connection from your laptop. The lag will be horrible but it might work for cpu games.

21. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

It works perfectly fine for CPU games... but if the only place the internet works is by the pool then he'd need a super long ethernet and would need to leave his computer there. Neither of which are really feasible.

22. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

23. SuperBowlNachos

SuperBowlNachos Walk On

So what is happening with this?

24. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

I guess aj gave me the file. Ill play in a bit, advance and give the file back

25. AJ Hart MN

Yeah Trey, did it a bit ago.. Sorry, couldn't get on right away after I did it.. Please advance tonight if you could.