Florida v Bama 2010

Discussion in 'Between The Lines' started by Cimmy24, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Florida v Bama 2010

Saw this video...had to post it...I dont care either way who wins this game...but this is hilarious...

[YOUTUBE]5ShN0SqYfXI[/YOUTUBE]

I request we send JFunk (and GUnit while we're at it) to find this guy at the game...

2. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

3. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

I might drive up to T-Town this weekend to find this little douche nozzle. I will curb stomp his 6'5" ass. What a punk ass little bitch. Funny story actually, the Tuscaloosa PD has already said they are gonna find this dude on the Quad since so many Bama fans have said they are gonna go find him. I will let the drunk rednecks distract the cops and then I'll sneak up behind him and slit his throat and steal his girlfriend.

And as for that article, that's a load of shit. Every team does it. God forbid Nick Saban give guys who are never gonna play football again a FREE college education, he must be the Devil incarnate. Sounds like a little of jealousy and a lot of ignorance. Go fuck yourself Wall Street Journal. Stick to finance fuckers.

4. JFunk34

Not to mention this little shit has no idea what the fuck he is talking about. Alabama stole BRYANT DENNY from Kentucky???!! What the fuck?!! Bryant-Denny is the name of the stadium and it's named after TWO people, Bear Bryant and George Denny. And Bear came to Bama from Texas A&M, not Kentucky fuck stain.

5. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

i hope they kick his ass all over T-town!! and i'm not even a Bama fan.

6. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

7. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

8. shibdib

shibdib In Nacho We Trust

9. ctvolfan

ctvolfan Vol for Life!!

I agree with that statement 1000%

10. JFunk34

11. JFunk34

And I doubt he will actually be in Tuscaloosa since it appears he is on probation. He probably can't leave the state.

12. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

Should be a great game one for the books due to this recipe of factors. Florida is in a rebuilding year and is going into this game with no pressure and nothing to lose only something to gain. Everyone is writing Florida off just as they did Alabama going into the Georgia Dome last year. Brantley in his second career road start will need to be a huge factor for the Gators. Seeing as Florida will be loading the box for sure in this game. The hopes of a victory for Florida will mainly rest on Jeremy Brown and Janoris Jenkins they will need to have huge games.

Alabama on the other side of the ball has everything to lose in this contest. Being in the top spot coming off a National Championship brings pressure that lots of young kids can't handle. If they win people will think nothing of it cause they all expect it to happen. But if they lose at home Saturday the media and there fans will blast them for losing to a rebuilding Gator squad. Which in my opinion of course leaves them with everything to lose and not much to gain except a conference victory. There main factors are the two headed beasts of Ingram and Richardson if they can chew clock with long possessions the game will heavily favor them. With a inexperienced defense they can't afford to have them on the field more then the 2 headed beast.

As far as coaching goes Meyer and Saban are in there own class. These two guys are easily the two best in the business hands down. Both dominate recruiting and both are fantastic x and o guys. Not to mention elite at player development. These types of games can always go either way. With that said this game will most likely be in the 24-21 range with a late field goal attempt or a last second play deciding it. Here is best wishes to both sides on staying healthy and playing hard giving us all they got. Cause no matter who wins when two teams lay it all out there you gain nothing but respect for both sides.

13. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

Im gonna go with BAMA just for the fact that UF is kinda BLAH this year, it just so happens my DAWGS are too so their goes our chance at beating the Gators again lol

But i agree it should be a good game, ill definitely be watching it.

and i believe this guy may just get his ass kicked he must be a dumbass for giving all that information out about where he will be and what seat he will be in.

hahaha i can already see it on the news

14. JFunk34

I talked to some of contacts around The University and those seats aren't his. Supposedly he actually sits about five rows behind those if he's actually there. But just about every fraternity on campus is on the lookout for him. It will be interesting if he actually shows up.