Florida vs Ole Miss

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by fsupenguin, Jan 25, 2011.

1. fsupenguin

fsupenguin Walk On

When can you roll dude? I'm doing some work right now, but I might some time a little later tonight. The rest of the week I'll have some study time I have to get in at home, but I'll be around after 7pm each day pretty much.

2. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

@fsupenguin

I am usually available weekdays after 4pm central, up until around 11/11:30pm kickoff time.

I'll be around for maybe another hour or so if you can still squeeze it in tonight. If not, tomorrow is good anytime except between 8-9:30pm

3. fsupenguin

fsupenguin Walk On

est? or cst?

4. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

CST

5. fsupenguin

fsupenguin Walk On

I'll be home Wednesday around 5pm est, and probably home the rest of the evening. So I am good with either early or later on. What is your preference? And my psn is fsupenguin and you can also reach me via text at 404-825-4029.

6. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

@fsupenguin

I think earlier would be preferred for me, so I 'll get on and check around 4 and add you on psn. Either way, I'm always on here. I just know that I do have a game scheduled for 8-9/9:30pm central

7. fsupenguin

fsupenguin Walk On

I am having to take some time to start a test right now, so that will take a me a couple hours most likely. So I believe that puts me finishing around when you are getting pretty close to when you have your other game to play. So just let me know when you get that other game going and if you still have time I can play after that.

8. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

ok that works better actually, it should be done around 9:15 central

9. fsupenguin

fsupenguin Walk On

I will be online shortly, downloading and update right now.