1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Florida vs South Carolina

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by ryalaman, Dec 31, 2010.

1. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

@AJH
    When are you free?

2. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

Today may be sticky seeing as I like to watch all the bowls but tonight may work. If not tonight, what time tomorrow will work?

3. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

Tomorrow in the afternoon/night will work. Just keep me updated on whether you can get it in tonight at some point

4. AJ Hart MN

@ryalaman I should be able to get it in tonight.. Hopefully I'll be on in a bit. When would you be available tonight?

5. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

I'm watching the winter classic right now. If youre still free at about 1030 EST that should work for me

6. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

Actually, make that 11. I'll get on then and look for you

7. AJ Hart MN

No worries, I'm watching it too.. You a Pens or Caps guy?? I'm a huge hockey fan. Actually played for about 14 years, living up here in Minnesota, it's pretty much a birthright that you play hockey. Glad to see that there are some fans around here.

8. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

Caps... living less than 5 miles from DC and the Verizon Center will do that to a guy. Wish I could afford to go to more games tho. Its like 60 bucks a seat for uppers for nonprime games for the Caps. Not exactly in my budget.