Florida WR Andre DeBose

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Maximus21, Jan 7, 2010.

1. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

Florida WR Andre DeBose

Why is his rating so high (93)? His catch rating is 99 and in the Luvtotha9s roster that I have from early December his OVR is 84 with 84 catching I believe. I don't think there is any cheating going on but it makes me wonder if other ratings are screwed up.

2. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

his overall is a 93? When the season started it was an 84. I haven't really used him much and had not looked at his ratings. 99 catch?

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

EA loves the Gators. All of the Gators magically develop into superstars. Wait until Demps gets his magic dose and becomes 99OVR and 90+ in everything else. It's ridiculous but not 2Bits fault.

Not saying he did but if Florida did cheat you shouldn't remove him just make him lose to me by... let's keep it sim... 150 points? lol

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Florida you do have a violation though: You have Emanuel Moody starting at FB and he has speed greater than 90. I wasn't looking for violations I was looking for that WR and noticed it. And I know you don't have a FB on the roster but I'm just keeping up with the Tennessee tradition of trying to ruin Gator football.

Gator Hater Over and Out

5. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

yeah...not much I could do about that. Florida does have a FB on their roster, but he was not on these rosters. What I usually do is use the R3 button to put Hernandez in that "FB" position (which is really an H-back position in Florida's offense) in running formations.

6. luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s Walk On

I had emmanual Moody at the starting FB position in the default roster....just so when people play their season...and dont use the Gators...he will get some carries

7. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

I used Luvtothe9s roster which has DeBose at an 84 OVR 83 CTH 94 SPD 96 ACC.

hmm very interesting.... he is a 93 OVR, 99 CTH

2bits has him as a redshirt yet he's still progressing during the season and VERY RAPIDLY progressing. I thought redshirted players dont progress until training is done with.

8. luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s Walk On

it does say he redshirted him...but he has 28rec 375yds 2TDs 3att 13yds...so he burned his redshirt....is this yet another glitch?...his original rating is 84overall..his speed is the same...his strength has gone up 16pts to 71,his agilty raised 4points, his awareness has gone up 46 points from 45 to 91,his break tackle has gone up 15 from 62 to 77, his carrying up 18 points from 59 to 77,His catching up 16 points, from 83 to 99...something seems rotten in denmark

9. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

I originally redshirted him and then I lost Deonte Thompson for like 5 weeks, so I decided to burn the redshirt on Debose. I haven't done anything else but play him as my 3rd or 4th receiver for the rest of the season. I don't see what is wrong with that.

10. luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s Walk On

nothing wrong with that at all....the obscene ratings increases is what i was talking about....I've never seen that in my life....It must be a glitch when you remove a redshirt and play the guy he will increase tremendously...I mean come on....gaining 46 awareness points.....thats unbelieveable

11. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Yes I have never seen anything like this before. You did nothing wrong 2bits (I truly doubt it was intentional) its just that those gains are absolutely ridiculous! I've been playing NCAA since way back and never seen anyone jump that high. The most craziest thing I've seen with ratings is when I was playing NCAA 2002 and recruited an athlete who was rated a 92 (OVR) DE. As a Soph he was a 99 OVR. I imagine at this rate this guy will be a 99 almost accross the board as a Soph.

Because of this glitch I would like to suggest that at the end of the season you cut him and in exchange you'll get 1 extra :5stars: scholarship commit. You can use it during the offseason or have it carry over to the next season.

12. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I have a Gator user in another TF OD and Debose is in his SR year and her are his ratings. He was an AA as well.

Overall: 99
    Speed:98
    Awareness:75
    Catching:95
    Route Running:95
    CIT:89
    Spectacular Catch: 93
    Jumping:85
    Release:96
    Carrying:68
    Break Tackle:79
    Elusiveness:99
    Agility:99
    Juke Move:98
    Spin Move:98
    Stiff Arm:68
    Stamina:96
    Injury:90

He had 78 catches for 1078yds, so he was used by this user alot. We have to figure out why this dude developed so quickly, honestly. 2bits' version of him has him excelling past a heavily used version of him.

I'm going to hate that I'm saying this but you should let him keep him. I'd rather have to deal with him for one season and then he's probably going to jump to the pros. Then again I'm going to knock him out for the season next year anyway, lol.

Gator Hater Over And Out

13. luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s Walk On

someones should try some stuff out...redshirt a guy and then play him during the season, and see if his ratings increase tremendously....I think thats what it is...cuz its not like MR2bits is jacking his stats up or anything.....very weird...and ps...i feel he should be abale to keep him

14. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

I asked around and apparently this bug has been in last years version. It happens randomly after burning a redshirt as some will sky rocket while others will not.

NEW RULE= If you redshirt a player he must remain redshirted throughout the entire year. So make sure you don't redshirts someone you might need if an injury occurs. PENALTY- Coach will lose 1 :5stars:

2Bits and everyone else do you think DeBose should stay? My suggestion wasn't meant to be a punishment since you get to replace him with a :5stars: recruit.

15. luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s Walk On

if he honestly didnt know about this glitch...i think he should keep him

16. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Yea I am almost certain that he didn't know and I don't have a problem if he did keep him.

Considering the rate this guy is advancing I wouldnt want to face him... That receiver will be nearly unstoppable.

17. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

I think I did the samething already now that you mention it...put a wr just into the game to return kicks just because he was the fastest player on the team..and i didnt want to lose to wisconsin lol...didnt work obviously, but i was really colse to breaking it for a TD and i already had returned to for a TD lol. I will check hiss ratings

18. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

I'll check on his ratings to see if they sky rocketed like DeBose

19. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Hey Ben I am assuming you're talking about Freshman WR J.Jackson? I guess after you burned his redshirt, the redshirt icon appropriatly disappeared and his ratings remain the same.

I believe the glitch occurs when you burn a redshirt and the redshirt icon still remains on the player then the ratings go way up.

20. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

I think the Wr was J. Jackson i think is his name he has like 95 speed cant remember his number off the top of my head. maybe 15 i think

21. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Let him keep 'em. It's already hard enough I have to recruit against him most of the time. Speaking of that who the hell controls the TEXAS "If McCoy Wasn't Hurt" Longhorns? Did you really need two of the top threee MLBs in the nation?

22. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

I promise I had no idea about this glitch. I would prefer to keep Debose.

23. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Okay you can keep DeBose. (This guy is going to be a beast!)

Everyone please keep in mind of the new rule when redshirting players. Thanks

24. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Will do. Thanks

25. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

I have no issue with him staying. Glad you were able to find out what happened though.