Fly High Chronic-les - a Eagles Story

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by VishaL, Oct 26, 2010.

1. VishaL

VishaL OMFL Eagles / PMFL Seahawks

The Defending Champs started the year with a Big Trade and Landing M.Colston, while losing a bit on Defense with the departure of Akeem Jordan. Football CZAR Vishal Said he was Excited about Colston, "Everybody Knows i Love Speed, I rightfully have that sterotype applied to me, so alot of guys that saw me makes this deal are scratching there head, fact is Colston is a playmaker, he 6'4 and while he might give up speed he makes up for it with just about everything else, i think when you add him to a pot that already has DeSean Jackson, Riley Cooper, and Jeremy Maclin.....you might have the most diverse group of wideouts in the OMFL"

The Eagles have alot of questions going into week 1 against the Green Bay Packers, Will Kolb be able to replace Peyton Manning? Can Lesean McCoy Replace Reggie Bush? SuperBowl Hangover?

The Eagles would get Stunned and would never recover in week 1's 52-38 loss at the hands of the Green Bay Packers and Hulk Hagen. disappointed at the start of a title defense Head of Football Operations Vishal found a silver lining "while we didnt answer much questions today we are happy that Kolb was able to bounce back after the first two INT's and get back on track so we know who our starting QB will be, its a tough loss to digest but coach hulk had a good gameplan and his team excuted today" Eagles Fall to 0-1 on the season, with the Detroit Lions up next

in week 2 vs Jeremy and the Detroit Lions the Eagles Led 24-14 at Halftime but in the 3rd Quarter the Lions would make a run and score 21 points in the 3rd quarter to chip the lead to 37-35, but in the 4th the Eagles would score 13 points and win the game 50-35, Kolb countinues to show he was a good choice to be the starter as he finishes the day with 5 tds and 2ints, Colston has a big game as he has 200 yards recieving.

In the post game interview CEO Vishal said " well its fun and all scoring these points, i am very disappointed in our defense today, sure when you get the W it doesnt really hurt, but we know without a great defense we dont when OMFL BOWL 3, todays performance is not Eagles Football, right now we need to get a look at the film and see what we can do to improve" The Eagles go on to being 1 and 1 on the year

2. VishaL

VishaL OMFL Eagles / PMFL Seahawks

In week three the eagles get they're butt whooped in a OMFL bowl 3 rematch, MVP MJD ran all over the eagles in the 34-10 loss, coach vishal had no answers after the game, congratulated the jags on a well played game, at this point the Eagles are 1-2 and questions marks are everywhere, the eagles defense would struggle rest of the season, but the offense would keep them winning in shoot outs, kevin kolb would win NFC player of the year while throwing 52 TOuchdowns 18 ints and 5,467 yards, Eagles would finish 11-5 on the season and get a first round bye in the playoffs.