Discussion in 'The Dirty Dozen' started by Full Moon Fever, Jan 3, 2011.

1. Full Moon Fever

Full Moon Fever Champion of Standards

Jun 27, 2010
    Wasn't exactly thrilled with Nik's, and upon taking a closer look at ratings and the immeasurables, I've compiled a list of what I think are the best players and playmakers at each offensive position.

QB - Brent Terry, Idaho

This guy's great. Playing at an 85 this year and he was the first recruit ever signed by Coach Full Moon Fever, a rugged 3* on the game's initial recruiting go-round.

HB - Rashad Carrington, Idaho

This guy's great. Playing at an 88 overall with 94 speed and 88 acc. What more could you ask for than a transfer from somewhere. I don't even remember where he's from. But he's kind of a pussy, as he hurt his shoulder against Texas A&M in the 4th quarter. Seriously? A sore shoulder keeps you out of a back and forth battle in front of 85,000 fans in your senior season? And then out again for the conference opener? A little disappointing, but still the best CUSA has to offer.

FB - Tiger Dingle, Idaho

This guy's great. Fresh out of high school, just look at his name. No way another worthless fullback in the league is any better than that. Priceless.

WR - Zach Berry, Idaho

This guy's great. He's kind of slow, (83 speed) but he was a 4* so I couldn't pass him up. He's also very sneaky, making an illegal play to beat Texas A&M. Seriously, the guy ran out of bounds and up the sideline before coming back in and being wide open. I hit him and he raced 50 yards to the endzone with less than 30 seconds left to win the game. I laughed my ass off at the replay. Love this kid.

WR - This one was a close one, but in the end I choose....Sam Young, Idaho

This guy's great. He's a 6'5 senior with 82 stamina and 81 Injury. It was a tough call between him and Cory Reid (of Idaho), but in the end Sam gets it because he's 3 inches taller and I favor seniority here.

TE - Marcus Black, the University of Idaho

This guy's great. Really. His ratings aren't great, but he's just a gamer. He's played for four years and I'll be nominating him for HoF status at the end of the year. I can't explain it, but he never drops a ball and breaks lots of tackles. He's a solid blocker and he surprises me every game with how good he is. Love this kid. I'd probably adopt him if his parents get killed on their journey to Kent State later this season.

LT - Nathan Francis, Idaho

This guy's great. And he's only a sophomore. He's 6'7 333. He pretty much just stands there and by the time a weakass defensive end like that Scott kid from Mormonville gets around him, Terry's already unloaded to Young/Black/Berry. See what I did there?

LG - David Johnson, Idaho

This guy's great. Like Francis, he's just a sophomore, and he's also 307 pounds.

C - Chris Hughes, Idaho

This guy's gonna be great. He's just a (rs) freshman. And his 49 juke rating is awesome to see in the fat guy touch football games that I implemented from Pete Carroll.

RG - Justin White, Idaho

This guy's great. He's a great presence in the locker room. Pranks galore with this guy.

RT - Troy Rogers, Idaho

This guy's great. Like Francis, he's 6'7. His 36 catch-in-traffic rating makes him a top XFL draft pick.

Punter - Kevin Jefferson, ULM

This guy's great. What a story.

There you go. This was a lot harder than I thought, but after comparing rosters, I think this is as good a list as any out there. CUSA's got a lot of talent this year. Lots of potential NFL talent on this list I think.
  2. Full Moon Fever

Jun 27, 2010
    Eh, I was going to do defense but changed my mind, thus the misleading thread title. My apologies.
  3. johngalt11

johngalt11 Walk On

Jul 23, 2010
  4. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

Apr 15, 2010
    Looks pretty fair...
  5. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

Apr 14, 2010
    I disagree. I think Cory Reid really deserved that 2nd WR spot over Sam Young.
  6. Full Moon Fever

Jun 27, 2010
    Yeah, Reid and Young are pretty much interchangeable. Gave the nod to Young since he's a senior. Next year Reid has a pretty good chance of making it.