Folding the Small Schools.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CaddilacRockBox, Aug 15, 2009.

1. CaddilacRockBox

CaddilacRockBox 3 Star Recruit

Folding the Small Schools.

I've talked about this with Archie and the other commish's about this for a while. It's just lost almost all interest. I'll be keeping the dynasty online so that we can keep it on schedule with the others. This also means that i'll need a spot for myself in another OFFL dynasty. I hate to throw the few guys that are active under the bus, but it shouldn't be terribly hard to find other leagues/divisions. Also, most of them are already in another TF league.

2. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Well damn.

3. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

(sigh)

Oh well. Figured it was coming...

4. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

As posted in the OFFL Discussion thread, I have one slot open in the OFFL MM in the CUSA West...The spot is open first to CRB since he was originally going to be in the MM but you other SS guys will be next to choose if you want...I also have a waiting list...I might have another opening or two come up soon...Go sign up...Follow the directions of Post 1.

Thanks!

JHeb

5. Sixthdis108

Sixthdis108 Walk On

O damn, well good thing I got in the Coast to Coast with Mors.

Toledo felt good about the season.

6. bfruchey

bfruchey Walk On

WTF?

What the... interesting. Not happy. I was actually doing well with Army. I guess I'm left with my Teambuilder team that can't play defense.

7. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

I feel ya, I had a shot to run the Sun-Belt table from where I sat. Suuuuuuucks.

Alas, I'll just stick to my Trifecta and 4th Horseman runs...its a shame there isn't more interest in running with the small schools, usually the most fun I have in dynasties. Never seen the appeal of starting with really good teams out of the gates, but thats just me.