1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Font page updates

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jmustang1968, Jun 27, 2011.

1. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Just a quick status. Was super busy this weekend, so I didnt get some stuff up yet that I planned to.

Also just noticed the podcast news and fundraiser. I will make sure to get that one up atleast tonight. I also have a user video and working a spotlight here. Then I will also be putting together some demo vids and discussion stuff tomorrow night after the demo drops

2. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

i should have the retail game by Friday.

When you get the podcast news and fundraiser article, let me know and i will put a graphic with it for you. Always check with me about the image, i want to make sure it's something that looks good and is a fit for the article.

also im sending you another paypal today.

3. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

For all articles, or just the stuff on big news updates that you produce?

I admit I am not great at image editing and stuff. I can find graphics and do some minor stuff, but you guys are much better at manipulating them than I do...

On another note, I could potentially make a trip up there at some point to get on NCAA and put together a site review...

4. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Say the weekend before release, the 10th or something. I would come down this weekend, but I am hosting some gatherings at my house this weekend for the holidays

5. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

RynoAid

Where is that pic you want to use?

6. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

RynoAid

And I will get the tournament for NCAA 12 announcement up tonight as well.

Still need the graphic for the podcast and fundraiser announcement

7. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

let's not put that on the front page.. i think the announcement in the forum is suitable, don't want to push it on anyone.

8. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Ok, do you still want the podcast announcment to go up there and I just leave out the fundraiser part?

9. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

yea, i will need to make a custom logo for that.. might be a few days.

10. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Sure thing.

and while I got you here, what would you think about me coming up to get some time in on NCAA the weekend of the 10th to have a site review ready for release day?

11. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Got 2 games in last night after the TMFL draft and will get another 2-3 in tonight and I will do a demo first impressions write-up. Hitting on most of the points I did in the demo thread and such...