Football Talk

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by charter04, Aug 29, 2013.

1. charter04

charter04 Walk On

I think we could use this thread to talk all things football. With college football season starting tonight I'm pretty pump up. I'm a Cowboys and Razorback fan but, I just a huge football fan. I am looking forward to the South Carolina v North Carolina game tonight. I think SC will win because the SEC is just the best conference. ;)

Any body else looking forward to Football season!? I'm even looking forward to going to see the local High School teams on Friday nights!

2. Burrcat2277

Burrcat2277 Walk On

I live in the heart of the Big Ten so I'm all about mid west pride. I'm a Buckeye fan obviously but I love my Bears. I'm extremely pumped for football season to be here. Not only is fall my favorite time of the year with great weather, football, and deer hunting but this baseball season was so abysmal I'm ready to move on. (Yes I'm a Cubs fan)
    It's been rough.

BTW Bears v 'Boys in week 14. They gonna actually put up a fight this time around or Romo gonna throw 4 more picks? ;)

3. charter04

charter04 Walk On

IDK. Maybe Romo and Cutler can have an INT contest. Lol

4. charter04

charter04 Walk On

I guess you watched the Ark v Ohio St Sugar bowl when we blocked that punt and should have had an easy scoop and score to pretty much win the game? That still haunts me. Ha ha

I'm a Cardinals fan so things have been pretty good as far as baseball goes for me. ;)

5. Burrcat2277

Burrcat2277 Walk On

Ark came back nicely in the 2nd but they were in a deep hole at half. They still had a chance but Mallet threw that pick in the end which was just one awful throw.

6. charter04

charter04 Walk On

Yea Mallet choked

7. Burrcat2277

Burrcat2277 Walk On

Cutlers gonna go HAM this season man. lol jk I'm just hoping Trestman and Cutler are on the same page. I think they have the pieces to take the north.

8. charter04

charter04 Walk On

I've always liked the Bears. Walter Payton was my favorite player when I was a kid. They where my team in the Eighties. My wife got me the first SI Payton was ever on as a Christmas present. It's in a frame.

• Like Like x 1
  9. RobbyB34

RobbyB34 Walk On

Obviously, I am an UGA homer. And along with that goes my love of the underachieving Falcons...

• Like Like x 1
  10. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Duuuuuude

Your boy blew his knee out celebrating a TD......... Fuuuuk

• Like Like x 1
  11. charter04

charter04 Walk On

Arkansas looked good week one. I know it was against ULL but, they lost to ULM last year. Plus Herbstreet picked ULL so I guess not everyone even thought ARk would win.

12. RobbyB34

RobbyB34 Walk On

And he was our most explosive WR!!! That really sucks ass.

13. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

There was one good thing that happened for the Bulldogs Saturday: Marlon Brown made the Ravens roster...

14. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Also, born and raised an Alabama fan in the state of Alabama. My NFL team is the Ravens because of GM Ozzie Newsome (Bama alum for those who don't know). Most around here are Falcons, Titans, or Saints fans. I used to hate the Falcons from the second they got Michael Turner due to the fact that my first Bama game I ever went to was against NIU and Turner and NIU won. I guess I could root for them now since he's gone but the Ravens will be #1 as long as Oz is there. I don't think I could ever cheer for anything in Tennessee or Louisiana so I don't see me wearing any Titans or Saints gear anytime soon.

15. RobbyB34

RobbyB34 Walk On

Marlon Brown is a beast when he is not hurt.