Football Videos, Images, Sounds

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by LeatherHelmets, Jul 18, 2011.

1. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

POST VIDEOS, IMAGES AND SOUNDS OF THE GAME HERE...THE BIG PLAYS, HISTORICAL IMAGES.....NOT LOOKING FOR CHEERLEADER PICS....."NO FLUFF, JUST FOOTBALL"

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Steve

Steve Walk On

PSU Week 1 Small Highlight Reel

• Like Like x 2
  3. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Nice post, just right for when we start doing game summaries this week.....at present I am unable to post any highlights, in another league, hoping in HOFL that will change
    Thanks
    Tug

4. calirage

calirage Walk On

Awesome, god I wish I knew how to put something like that together.

• Like Like x 1
  5. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

You will once I can start uploading highlights.....easier to do/show when I have a real product to do...

6. Steve

Steve Walk On

why can't you ? Just out of curiosity.

7. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

At the end of the game, when I go into create highlights....sometimes it works, most of the time, not, says the file (highlight) is corrupt...and even then it might work or not.....this happends when the system does the saving of the autohighlts as well...

The I back out of the OD and using the main game menu, go to where I can manage highlights...try uploading to the EA Server, My Media Hub...same thing....so then I go to the EA Server, My Media Hub...might have 1 or 2...usually none....

See last season I used the video editor to create vids right off the My Media Hub...this year can not do anything....and really like doing vids

8. Steve

Steve Walk On

Gotcha ya ....that sucks . Have u tried creating whole new user on ea sportsworld ?

9. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

I read that the user name on the EA Sportsworld must match up with your ps3 tag, which mine does....last year it worked great....

10. Steve

Steve Walk On

• Like Like x 1
  11. HAL9100

HAL9100 TSO's Resident Antagonist

Featured Threads:
    Since the highlights failed to upload to the OD site after my game, here's the videos I saved:

INT in the 4th quarter setting me up for my first lead of the game.

TD run that put the nail in the coffin.

12. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Nice cutback againist the grain....pure pitch runs are hard, few and far between in the game

13. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

If you are looking for school fight songs....great site, download is free, complete songs, easy to save, no registration required.

http://fightmusic.com/index.html

14. HAL9100

Featured Threads:
    Yeah, I had initially saved a video for a more important run in the game but this one was just so rare of a run. There were 3-4 times I thought I'd be tackled but managed to sneak through without being touched.

15. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

UW vs. Wisconsin...all the scoring by the Badgers!

16. partypuck

partypuck Walk On

awesome video

17. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Thanks....they will get better now that my uploads are working better.....love the vids....even got a little cold breath coming out the player's mouths!....now if I could just play the game better!

18. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

UW FIRST WIN!....

19. HAL9100

Featured Threads:
  20. Shnoogans10

Shnoogans10 Walk On

Is there a post I cant find that tells how to upload highlights to the forum

21. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

In the menu for the post reply box you see a icon that looks like a filmstrip...thats where you post your videos...Google Docs as well...

So you click on that icon, a window appears with a box, paste your share code from one the following sites: Facebook; Vimeo; YouTube; and save...

I use YouTube...

22. HAL9100

Featured Threads:
    I don't think there's a post explaining how to do it. There's a couple ways to do it and I probably do it the hardest(but quickest) way and just download them from the OD site. The simplest way is to upload them to your EA account after the game. So on the main menu(not in the OD), you go to highlights or something like that and select Online Dynasty. Then it'll have all of your saved highlights from the OD. You can upload them to your EA account from there and you can download them to your computer from your account. You can only have a limited amount uploaded though so you'll need to go back and forth between uploading to your account and downloading to your computer depending on how many you're doing.

From there, it depends on what you want to do with the video but if you just want to have it online, then you can upload it to youtube or w/e and do what LeatherHelmets posted. And just to note, you can put youtube videos(probably others too but I haven't checked) in your google docs Presentation files.

23. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

You can put videos into a Google Presentation....kind of tricky as GDs doesn't let you browse to your YouTube site and select your video.....you have to do a search and then select your video...
    I have found that the easiest way is to search is by my YT name, then all my vids come up

As to Hal's comments downloading them from the OD to me is easier than uploading them and then downloading them to your computer from EA and then back to YT

EA has an online video editor that worked great last season, saved a lot of time, especially in that you did not have to download to your computer, you could link to the forum....for some reason I don't see my 12' vids...only my 11' and Madden 11'

24. Shnoogans10

Shnoogans10 Walk On

Great, Thanks. I have been trying to do that in my past few summaries but have bee unsure how to get a version onto my computer that I can upload to google docs. I will just do it on the OD site and see what I can do from there. Had a great power run in my last game but my videos didn't save for some reason.

25. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Was having a bad day...and it got worse in playing this game!