For all you Forza lovers

Discussion in 'Tradition Racing' started by VaSteelah, Aug 5, 2009.

1. VaSteelah

VaSteelah Swollen Member

2. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

drool.

I freaking love drag racing!!!

I wish they had the Staging process though........o well. Seems like they made it pretty deep. Shifting with a clutch to get better times.......jeez

3. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

That's AWESOME! This game has definitely become a MUST buy for any car lover now.

4. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

I suck miserably at racing games, but I will have to check this out.

5. VaSteelah

VaSteelah Swollen Member

So does Helli, but he still likes the game :D
    Seriously though, If you get in some races with the forza crew, you'll like this games.

6. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

It's coming for you Helli...!!!

[YOUTUBE]UmVwbAWMkgk[/YOUTUBE]

7. Blaza

Yeah, I usually have a hard time getting my lines correct and I REALLY don't see myself being able to drift and shift gears on the controller. But hopefully some of you guys can give me some pointers down the line.

8. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

damn.....a 10 sec Saab....jeez

9. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Drag racing probably won't be my thing.

A hearty chuckle @ everybody who says they want a staging process. jesus... can you imagine how bad it would suck against Noobs - or Ral - .... waiting for a burnout and then for them to actually stage correctly? STAB ME...

Looks like it will be fun, but it definitely won't be my thing. Y'all will probably own me at this because I'll just wanna race tracks for the most part, still.

10. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

No burnout silly (thats NFS type shit)...just staging.........obviously everything would be a setting that could be turned on and off.

11. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

have you ever been drag racing Helli???

It is fun as hell!

12. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Well, I don't play Forza online. No fun doing that stuff. I just play the campaign mode with my brother cause he's a huge gear head and it's a lot of fun trying to get all the cars and all that.

We've both been DYING for a drag racing game that's as in depth custom-wise as Forza and we finally have that in Forza 3 (hell, we played the HELL out of the IRHA game for the regular Xbox a while back because we couldn't find anything else worth a damn that was a drag racing game).

13. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Yeah I know the diff. between the two but I wasn't just talking about you; many of the people that wanted staging also wanted burnouts before the race... just based on the comments I saw on the article and on Fm.net. I dont' think they realize how tedious it would become.

I would be lying if I said I had, dude. Just the random people that pulled up next top people at a stoplight back when I had my STI (n)

14. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Wow, you're insane. :D

15. Blaza

WHOA WHOA. You gut rid of the soobie? What did you get?

16. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

A boring fahking Honda Accord, dude. Black. I see 20 identical cars to mine every day now. (y)

17. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I have that same exact car. :D

18. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Well, I'm not exactly GREAT at the game or anything....

Not much of a gear head, can't do manual shifting to save my life, pretty much can't drive a car with more than 8 or 9 hundred horses unless it's all-wheel drive, and can't drive at all without anti-lock breaks, stability control (again, unless it's an all-wheel drive car), or the crutch of a breaking line.

And no one that plays online wants to play like that, so I don't play online.

19. Blaza

WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY FRIEND HELLI?!

20. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

yeah that sucks.......I just recently got an A4 and one of the things that I liked is you dont see new ones on the road at all....yet.

I am getting more and more pumped about this drag racing. I wonder if you will be able to take the mufflers off and run open headers.....make the cars super loud!! I wonder if we will be able to pull some wheelies?? They said no drag specific parts so I guess that rules out wheelie bars....bummer.

I hope with cars that are too powerful you can lose control and smash into the wall or other player.

21. VaSteelah

VaSteelah Swollen Member

I hope we finally get to see the Fox body Mustangs in a video game. We can only hope.

22. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

hahahah that guy is gone! Of course he will return if I ever have a job where I can drive around in a rice rocket. I'd really love to pick up one of those new Nissan GT-R's... If i made about 5X more money than I do.

23. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

he is not gone........he is just suppressed.......:(

24. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

this....

25. Mallard Muscle

Mallard Muscle Blue Chip Prospect

Just for fun, I'll throw down a couple of my designs from Forza 2. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll have the time to make such designs for the latest installment.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]