1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

For once, I agree with Herbstreit's post-game analysis.

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by Jman, Aug 1, 2009.

1. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

For once, I agree with Herbstreit's post-game analysis.

"This was a case of a team just being outmatched. Duke actually played a good game, they just don't have the horses to compete with the big-boys. They need to get out there and hit the recruiting trail and build this thing back up."

Lost to #6 VT 7-26 but held them to 284 yards of offense, I went 1/4 in the redzone, and, oh yeah, 8 turnovers to their ZERO.

Gave up one big run (74) and a pick-six and had to start throwing...thats BAD for me.

Embarassing, but, I'm ready to hurry up and get to next week so I can give NC State a test (for a quarter or two and then get destroyed :p)...get ready Mazz!

2. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I saw that score on XBL and I was like WTF lololol.

(I'm just kidding, I've taken far worse beatings with Central Michigan)...

3. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

I know! I just could NOT get the offense going. Really it was my fault though, I got down 17-0 and flat out abandoned my gameplan like a dumbass.

But it was frustration, INT's, fumbles, picked pitches, you name it, I had it.

Craziness.

Maybe I just suck at passing. I dunno. :(

**EDIT** Self inflicted wounds often hurt the deepest though as I knowingly picked the C- team in a conference full of no others that bad, they're all B-, B, or B+. But just you wait...I'll right this damn ship! **EDIT**