For once, I agree with Herbstreit's post-game analysis.

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by Jman, Aug 1, 2009.

1. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

For once, I agree with Herbstreit's post-game analysis.

"This was a case of a team just being outmatched. Duke actually played a good game, they just don't have the horses to compete with the big-boys. They need to get out there and hit the recruiting trail and build this thing back up."

Lost to #6 VT 7-26 but held them to 284 yards of offense, I went 1/4 in the redzone, and, oh yeah, 8 turnovers to their ZERO.

Gave up one big run (74) and a pick-six and had to start throwing...thats BAD for me.

Embarassing, but, I'm ready to hurry up and get to next week so I can give NC State a test (for a quarter or two and then get destroyed :p)...get ready Mazz!

2. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I saw that score on XBL and I was like WTF lololol.

(I'm just kidding, I've taken far worse beatings with Central Michigan)...

3. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

I know! I just could NOT get the offense going. Really it was my fault though, I got down 17-0 and flat out abandoned my gameplan like a dumbass.

But it was frustration, INT's, fumbles, picked pitches, you name it, I had it.

Craziness.

Maybe I just suck at passing. I dunno. :(

**EDIT** Self inflicted wounds often hurt the deepest though as I knowingly picked the C- team in a conference full of no others that bad, they're all B-, B, or B+. But just you wait...I'll right this damn ship! **EDIT**