1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

"For Sale" Thread

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by Kasper, Nov 24, 2013.

1. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

I see groups like this on Facebook all the time where people sell stuff, and I figure between folks on the site likely having games to sell etc, and seeing things like hauppauge's for sale once in a while, a thread like this would do some good.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Xbox 360 for sale. 250GB slim version with built in wireless. Haven't had it long and it works great- no issues. 150$ for console (comes with one controller + play and charge kit).

Also have 360 games for sale: Fallout 3 GOTY ($10), Fallout New Vegas GOTY ($10), Fifa 14 ($40), NCAA Football 13 ($5), GTA V ($45), UFC 2009 ($5), Halo 3 ($5), Assassins Creed 2 ($5), Need for speed The Run ($5), Red Dead Redemption ($10)

$4 flat rate for shipping on games is what I will do-- I think I end up paying a little more envelope + shipping, but no big deal).

Last edited: Nov 24, 2013
  3. Gravity

Gravity Hey, I'm Batman

Unopened Xbox One AC Bundle (No Kinect) for sale. 300 dollars, PM me if interested.

4. kinhdoland

kinhdoland Walk On

300$ you gave me