For The Record...

Discussion in 'The Dirty Dozen' started by recchem2000, Nov 17, 2010.

1. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

...i didnt off my wife (at least not yet). I explained to her what a classy group of individuals you all are and the life lessons I have learned by getting know each of you ;)

Truth be told she told me to get back into the dynasty. She knew it was my favorite and ended up feeling bad about getting on my case about it. I also took CenTech's ,or whatever the hell your name is now,advice about taking care of her "needs" and sending her to bed before playing. Seems to be working!

Im just glad to be back. I'll continue to pay the EA programmers off so everyone fumbles and drops passes only against UAB! Potato Magic is next to fumble 5 times and drop 17 passes!

2. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

We're a classy group? Sweet...I knew I was classy. Although I have to admit, you were cooler when I thought you offed your wife in order to play NCAA

3. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

Yea personally I'd have just let us believe you offed your wife. That was a much better story.

4. Full Moon Fever

Full Moon Fever Champion of Standards

As soon as we advance you can just call me "that guy whose team has way more points."

5. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

You're sweet Mox

6. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

I did say "not yet"

And you never know who is monitoring these forums...I dont want "The Man" coming to my door asking where my wife is!

7. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

No worries...I'll be the man coming to your door asking where your wife is :thumbsup:

8. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

[​IMG]

9. Full Moon Fever

Full Moon Fever Champion of Standards

SUCKS!