For the sake of the league

Discussion in '4th and Long' started by Bucsfan94, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

Jul 19, 2009
    Gentlemen, I need everyone to do me a favor, if you are playing someone who is just not playing sim or has complete disregard of what we are trying to establish here. I need you guys to tell me, a lot of people are telling me someone is doing this and someone is doing that, but I can't get proof because the other guys that played them are scared to be ratting on a fellow player or feel they can beat them with cheese tactics of their own, just because you beat them doesn't make it better because the next guy might not be able to beat them and then quits because he thinks we let this happen, it benefits all of us to play within the rules of the league. If are playing this type of person you can tell me privately on PM or xbox live. If I'm not around get ahold of snozberriez or jay and they will tell me. Even if u play me, I might be having a weird day. Pause the game and say "Ro, what the hell are u doing?" No hard feelings I promise. I highly doubt that will occur but you never know :) .

Listen, I don't want people whinning to me either. I just want people to police themselves and their opponents. If I get enough people telling me about an individual I promise I will handle it.

Fair warning then boot.

I hope I have clearified some things for people.
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2012