1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

For those gone this weekend...

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by Merih, Mar 25, 2010.

1. Merih

Merih XBL Gamertag: Ambasa10

For those gone this weekend...

I know of me and Helli, but others as well. So are we waiting for Sunday night when everyone returns before we advance past next week? I don't care so much about playing Maryland, but the recruiting is crucial during this stretch. Plus, I need to tune my game before playing UNC...

2. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

When are you leaving?

I'm not really sure what's gonna happen I'd like to play Auburn (next week's game) tomorrow night. But I gotta look at the other team's schedule to see if that's gonna get played.

3. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Ok so ramirez and I should be able to get ours in one way or another. Can you play your cpu game before you leave tomorrow assuming a 10:30-10:45 EST advance?

After that with at least four of our members being gone I'd be o.k. with a couple days' hiatus but I don't care either way I have a bye after my next game... I'll be back Sunday night in time to advance/play a game as the case may be but Fosh has my info if we need to move... not my call.

4. Merih

Merih XBL Gamertag: Ambasa10

I can play my game at 11:00 AM if we advance. After 12:00 and I start running into trouble.

5. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Oh naw we won't advance by then. (assumin u mean thurs)

6. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

whats this weekend?

7. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

It's the weekend when the world got simmed.