For those that play Ranked Online and Tired of Quitters

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by totalwreckage, Jul 6, 2009.

1. totalwreckage

totalwreckage TMFL Coach/GM NY Jets

For those that play Ranked Online and Tired of Quitters

Until they patch it here is a neat trick. Pretyt much only works with subs and if you get lucky maybe when you rock on opponent and go for the finish

1. Upon entering a ranked match check opponents record. (decide if they are a possible quitter)

2. Using your trusty PC (or laptop) go to your recent players list at the xbox website. http://live.xbox.com/en-US/default.aspx

3. Begin to send him a message. ( Mine usually entails "I pity the fool who tries to quit on me!")

4. Match begins.

5. When I get to phase 2 of the submission and I know I'm going to get him to tap (ie. his stamina is zero). I stop spinning the RS and reach for the laptop and hit send on my message.

6. So when the potential quitter is trying to quit by going to dash or signing off (either way hitting the guide button). He opens my message and it gives the game just enough time to save my victory

I have actually tried this as my PC is right next to my xbox and it works. I tapped a guy ranked 100 with only 10 losses, so I knew he was quitter, and I got over 2k pts for the win, and a pissed off cheater msging me crying about it. I just type gf and hit send as soon as I get to phase two of sub or as soon as I rock my opponent, so when he goes to dashboard to quit the email shows up and he cant quit fast enough lol (y)

2. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Thats awesome!!!! Nice find!!!

3. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Nice. The quitting has nearly ruined this game completely for me. If it wasn't for the league here, I don't think I would still play.

4. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

that is awesome!! good job dave man

5. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

I love it a pissed off cheater is always a good thing.

6. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

1. 1. We recognize premature match quitting as the biggest online issue and have taken steps to fix it. The Patch will have integrated code that detects who pulls the cable and will assign a Loss as well as a Did Not Finish to that player. The DNF is only counted for the player who executes the disconnection. The DNF rate will be displayed on the fighter selection screen of the Online Ranked Match. When disconnected the Winning Streak is also reset to 0.
    2. 2. We’ve adjusted Ranked Matches to match up players with better connections, which will improve lag issues we’ve seen to date.
    3. 3. We’ve adjusted the difficulty of performing submissions against AI opponents to improve the balance of subs vs. striking when playing against the AI.
    4. 4. We’ve adjusted the Flash KO rate so that they are less frequent.
    5. 5. We’ve increased maximum number of points awarded in online play from 99,999 to 999,999 and we’ve increased the Max Level from

The official UFC: Undisputed 09 forum administrator posted this yesterday afternoon. It’s cool that they’re not just fixing the quitting, but also some balance issues. The added levels will make the game last a lot longer too.

7. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

it's a shame it's taken so long for them to come out with this....waited til NCAA is dropping making it almost a moot point

8. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Agreed...they said they were coming out with the patch weeks ago. Where the fvck is it!?