ForeTheGlory (PS3)

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by ForeTheGlory, Jun 30, 2010.

1. ForeTheGlory

ForeTheGlory Walk On

ForeTheGlory (PS3)

Name: Brady
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): ForeTheGlory (PSN)
    Email: bbrady23@comcast.net
    AIM: N/A
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: Moderate, looking for a league that would advance about 2 times a week, moreso available during afternoons and weekends
    Favorite Teams: Penn State or any underdog
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Post in Operation Sports forum

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

I've played in one (NCAA) with some people on a forum at ncaastrategies.com.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

Video games for about 12 years. Online league for about 2 months last year.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

Sim-style, I try to achieve realistic stats. I like a challenge, I actually enjoy losing because it mimics reality.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I'm mature for my age. My generation is too obnoxious, stupid, and lacking in respect for my tastes.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

Yes, and I don't have any questions or concerns.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I'm an active person, I like to exercise. I've grown up a die-hard penn state fan and still am to this day.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?

If I get into an online dynasty, active. If not, not active.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?

I want to join an online dynasty that I would find fun and enjoyable.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

Finish playing the game, save a few highlights of said cheesing, and then contact the league manager.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

Yes, I have. I would like to be a part of a league where you start as lower rated teams and build them up. I think I would prefer to start as the lowest rated teams of the power conferences because once you build a team up from the Sun Belt, for example, you get stuck playing year in and year out against sub-par sunbelt teams whereas major conference opponents should be tougher competition.

2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

3. ForeTheGlory

ForeTheGlory Walk On

Thanks man, I appreciate it. I sent the commish a pm requesting to be on the wait list.