1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

formation sub problem....

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by bringbackjimmy, Nov 29, 2010.

1. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

I just want to check with those of you who use the feature..when ever i use Fsubs there are some formations where they have a Olineman in for my FS. i have to go in and fix it every week/game...it's usually 4-3 over and nickel strong...

does this happen to anyone else or is it just me?

2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I use nickel strong and I've never seen anything like it.

3. OsirisMonster

OsirisMonster Walk On

I use Nickle Strong about 40% of the time and I have never had an issue with alignment or personal.

4. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

I've got a weird formation sub glitch as well. In Dime 3-2-6 my DT is shown as a 0 in the play selection screen and when I pick a play I'm short a player.

In Nickel- Regular the play selection screeen shows a -010310431041 and occasionaly a DE will be invisible but still on the field. Very strange. I've tried resetting formation subs as well.

5. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

I had a Depth Chart issue early this season with Navy, they had my starting qb (procter) Punting, FG Kicking and being the man to Kickoff. What the Hell?? :rolleyes: