1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Formation Subs

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Randiesel75, Aug 27, 2010.

1. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

Formation Subs

Am I losing my mind or has EA dropped the ball on this feature. Is it not possible in the franchise page to setup your formation subs? I understand this can be done in-game from the playcalling screen, just curious if there is a way to do this pre-game.

2. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

Page views = 13
    Replies = 0

I guess I should have added there is a prize for the correct answer. So, would a prize in the denomination of Madden Coins entice anyone?

3. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

no you can not....i like maddens way better than ncaa as you have control who you have in. in the deuce i am running a 3 committe back system so i just format sub them in ever other formation. I would rather be able to to hey i want to give this guy a carry in this formation and switch then have to pause and swith manully..

4. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

no u cant and its annoying in conjunction with accelerated clock imo. if we could preset and on the fly, that would be better.

5. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

There are specific plays I always want a specific back in those formations (shotgun), which is where having the pregame presets would be nice. So I agree, having both options would be the better solution.