Forum Activity

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Jul 28, 2009.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Forum Activity

Guys,

Compared to the other Leagues I am seeing here at TF, our forum activity by the owners is non-existant and sad except for a few owners.

All games have been played, but there are only (2) game summaries. I mean it's not hard to post a couple simple stats and a small summary. If its a user vs user game, it should be more detailed and it would be nice if the winning user post a video/picture, or two. Its not that difficult.

It just seems to me that we have some guys that just want to play their games and thats it....but that's not what TF is suppose to be about. It's suppose to be for hard core gamers, and members who are active on the forums with game summary's, dialouge, videos, and such. Thats the reason I joined and left leagues from Operation Sports & the dynasty directory, because people just played their games and the league lost its flavor. I just dont want that to happen here. I would just like for our boards to be active like the other league's going on around us, and if our current owners cant manage to do that, then I would say this league and another other leagues here at TF arent for them and need to leave.

I spoke with Hood, and he was fine with me making this post. Let's get it together.

2. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

i agree with g-unit 100% on this, i took our dynasty here to have an active online home for it. i have sent you all a psn message concerning this, so i have covered everything i wanted to say in that.

3. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Just to chime in. To the guys not doing what is required when you signed up, trust me you will be replaced quick fast. The Tradition dynasties lasted whole year when NCAA 09 dropped. Not alot of leagues can say that. Most leagues die out after 3-6 months after the game is released. TRADITION FOOTBALL OFFER THE BEST ONLINE DYNASTIES & FRANCHISES ON THE INTERNET PERIOD.

You can try other leagues, but guarantee you they will not last.

4. Iron Mickey

Thanks jkhaalis991

5. hawkeyes73

hawkeyes73 Guest

Just posted the Ole Miss and Iowa game summary.

6. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

jj that is a pretty sick summary, nice write-up

7. Iron Mickey

Thats more than a write-up. It's a 2010 Iowa Media Guide....LOL

Nice job. Don't expect 3-Full Paragraph's from me. I will substitute with one short paragraph, 2-Videos and a Picture....LOL

8. gibby289

gibby289 Guest

i try to stay as active as possible

9. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

don't mean to evesdrop.. but just trying to help out my fellow tf'ers..

check out bowlin' for roses forums.. i have some cool stuff that might help you keep interest in posting.. such as posting a game of the week, player of the week.. and i encourage my users to post game summaries.. check some out if you guys need ideas.. peace

10. smace767

smace767 Walk On

I think the restart just threw everyone off stride.
    It will get more active once everyone gets back in the groove and we get into the season.

Guys will post about how they stole a recruit or a victory once we get to that point. If this was week 6, i would say we may have an issue. Its week 2.

Especially when u consider that most of the guys that are in this dynasty, which might be the least active right now, are also in the dynasties that are most active.

11. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

Once we get some games under our belts against each other and some controversial games happen, it might be a little slow.