Forum Activity

Discussion in 'The Baseline : NBA 2K14 Online Association' started by Dru50, Nov 3, 2011.

1. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Bondzai007 and I need to see more activity on the forums, specifically in terms of game recaps, from the following individuals over the next week or you each run the risk of being removed from the league:

sreese - who I've already spoken to
    Gngsta4Lyphe

and as much as it pains me to say - Papa Perry

Sreese and Gngsta have posted exactly ZERO game recaps and Perry has posted one. So that means you either aren't playing your games and/or just are too lazy to post anything about them. Neither is acceptable.

Guys, this is a premier league here on the site and therefore there is an expectation that you participate on the boards. Perry has at least participated in other discussions regarding the league so we'll give him more leeway, but if you don't post what is happening with your team, nobody will know how your season is going.

Consider each of you on 'double secret probation', and if we don't see improvement, we'll have to say 'sayonara'. Get on it guys.

2. Brandon S.

Brandon S. Freshmen Phenoms Commissioner

I participate on the boards but yeah i'll post more Game Recaps i have slacked on that.

3. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I know that it would be easier if we had the 2k site to go back and look at stats but until that comes up (if it ever does) we will just have to make a better effort to get them in.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

We aren't asking for huge writeups, even just a score and rough stats from the top guy in the game will work.