Forum Activity

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by HarkTheSound, Nov 15, 2012.

1. HarkTheSound

HarkTheSound Walk On

UniQue2Three
    mboda
    Cgreen214
    xassassin4lifex
    Dmiller28
    hskr8128
    chopper393

Hey guys, I've noticed board activity is down across the board. No posts in the recruiting section, or in the discussion section really for the past two weeks or so. Just want to make sure everyone is alive out there, lol.

When nobody posts, it makes the dynasty feel more like work than something that is fun for you guys. I just don't wanna see this dynasty grow stale is all. We're on a good pace this season and I like everyone's willingness to get their games in quickly, but I'd like to see some more interaction on the boards as it makes the dynasty a lot more fun in general. Thanks fellas.

• Like Like x 1
  2. hskr8128

hskr8128 Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I'll do my best to get a bit more active on here, I just find things like game summaries and such to be a burden and it sucks the enjoyment out of it for me. I do agree that recruiting discussion and talk about big games adds to the excitement though.

HarkTheSound, can you send me a message detailing how to post the recruit overview box that everyone posts? I'm pretty bad with stuff like that on the forums.

3. xassassin4lifex

xassassin4lifex Walk On

Sorry, have been playin BO2 lately, so just got my game in and went back to playin that lol.

4. HarkTheSound

HarkTheSound Walk On

Yeah, I'm not asking for a full blown writeup or anything. Just a sentence or two would suffice if you all want to say something about your game.

As far as posting recruits go, if you're familiar with Paint (who isn't) and using print screen, it's pretty easy. Just print screen the Recruit from the dynasty website, load it into Paint, Crop the photo of just the recruit to get rid of the extra surrounding crap, the save/load it into Photobucket and you can paste the link here. Takes 2 minutes at most, and is simple to do.

5. UniQue2Three

UniQue2Three Walk On

Yea about that...my comp usage has gone a bit...but i will def try to get backin the swing of things. I do notice that none else does content so it gets somewhat like "well if noone else is" attitude u know?