Forum Issue is Hampering Our League

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Mar 17, 2010.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

Forum Issue is Hampering Our League

Guys,

I am started to get VERY VERY frustrated with the whole forum servers. They are down or my attemps to connect time out more than not now....and it is starting to really affect my ability to log on to these servers and be an active board member.

Let's be honest, I have a lot going on in the 'real world' but I am still committed to being now the best board member I can be. I am back from my road trips and should be here on a regular basis. However, I don't have time to sit down and try to refresh the website a million times until it actually decides to work. There are about 2 or maybe 3 little blocks of time a day that I can sit down and do work on here. . .and more often than not the forums are now down at that point.

Does anyboy else have that problem? Has Nate spoken to Ryno about this? If this starts to become any more of an issue what are our options.....we might think about moving to a different site?

Checking the forums has now become such a hassle that my madden experience is turning into a pain rather than a pleasure....and I don't want it to stay like that.

I'd like everybody else's views....to see if you are having the same issues.

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Dunlap,

We all are having these issues from what I understand. According to posts and emails I have gotten, they are doing a complete conversion of these forums to their own servers, which should be done by the weekend.

The best suggestion I can make right now is as a league we have to be patient. All of the TF leagues are having the same issues, and the leadership is aware of the issues and are working to get the forums to a better place.

3. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

If this is the biggest issue we face as a league, we will be in great shape.

4. Big D

Big D Walk On

That's true. I just am letting ya'll know that if you don't see me on the forums over a certain period, then its probably because I can't get on during the times available to me. So don't start calling me out on here ;)

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

It's hampering everyone's ability to weigh in on issues. And with my personal offensive issues lately it's beyond aggravation.

6. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

Its all Dunlap's fault.

On a second note this is really annoying. I hope they fix it because i cant stand clicking on a link and just not being able to go there!!

7. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

I am glad that I am not the only one. This has def been frustrating. Hopefully the new database update helps.

8. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

I agree it was all Dunlaps fault. Damn you Dunlap!!!