Archived Forum Setup

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Aug 6, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Oct 26, 2009
    Forum Setup

First and foremost I wanna say great job. This place is looking purrty right now with alot of information being put out. Look around in other leagues then look back in our forum and you'll see the difference. We haven't even implemented the Plays of the Month/Year yet so watch out for that. We're making alot of leagues step their game up right now so keep up the hard work.

Now I've been moving things around to take advantage of all the forum space we have. If you feel your content is in the wrong area let me know. As of this moment everyone's content is stickied either in the Game Summaries forum or our Scouting Report section. Also if you look up top of our main page you'll see I have our career records and awards won. If you can give me your record (if you remember) from 2010 and all your championships I'll put it up this weekend. Greg (NDColts) has also put up interviews on the main page, please go in and answer the questions those things are alot of fun. I've also just put up a NCAA Instant Classic thread. To be placed in that area you need to meet two simple requirements: Has to be a great game (defensive or back and forth) and has a great summary to go along with it. At the end of the year we'll vote on 5 games to be placed in that area. Top two gets in, sound good?

What else? Hmm.... can't think of anything else but I know when Jack comes through (or any of the management team of TF) they will be impressed. Great job again.

2. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Nov 2, 2009
    Everything looking awesome Ray!

Keep up the content fellas