Forza 4 Season Pass

Discussion in 'Tradition Racing' started by jms493, Oct 11, 2011.

1. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Fuck so not only am I spending $80 on the game I will be spending another $30 for this pass for the $60 cars. damn $110 right off the bat on Forza....sucking us dry! I though the collectors edition came with the pass....guess not.

2. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

But this game has staying power.

3. Ca$ino

Ca$ino You're Killing Me Smalls

i guess regular copy + season pass is the better option. doesnt the season pass provide the extras that came with the LE?

4. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

This is what I'm wondering too before I go buy mine after work...

5. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

the collectors edition comes with 25 extra cars. I dont think the season pass will include them. I think you need to buy them separately through the market place.

6. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

I went collectors and gonna pick up season pass. I think I got a couple of extra packs 1 for preorder early n 1 other, I also get a muscle car pack which you also get with the season pass. The season pass will just meen I don't have to look at getting ms points every month etc plus im sure it will work out cheaper in the long run as I think they are doing a dlc pack a month between November to April I think. It depends really if you want every pack etc etc but you know they will put a good car in each pack to make people want it.

7. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    I'm pretty sure I'm passing on this one. I tend to be choosy when it comes to cars in DLC. If it's a car I like, I buy it. If I don't like most of the cars, I pass. I just always grab the free one per pack.

8. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

I hear ya I always looking for my next tuning gem lol.

9. Bondzai

Fucking Gamestop kid was high when I preordered. I didn't get the limited edition.

10. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

so part of me wants to buy this game, someone sell me on it?

I liked Forza 3 and have owned it for a while, and getting into the community here I think would be a lot of fun. I'm no car aficionado, but I certainly appreciate em. Also love the ideas of the auction house, and the customizability (fake word) is second to none in Forza if you ask me.

Sell me on it please.

11. Bondzai

It sells itself, just get the damn game.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

that did it

13. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I don't think it's for you. :doodie:

14. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Is anybody else unable to download the speed pack that came out this week? I keep getting an unable to download message. My xbox also said my file is corrupt when I try to save a tune and that I need to delete the file from my xbox dashboard. You guys familiar with this?

Also, I'm stoked for this car pack. The 458 Italia in it is my dream car!!! I remember coming out of work and seeing one in the guest parking lot a month ago.....wow!

15. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Hmmmm, mine worked fine so I dunno....

I just went to the marketplace in game and it let me download the pack for free since I've got the pass. Strange, check the FM forums?

16. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

I got it to work now. I had the corrupt file bug turn 10 has talked about. I had to go into my system settings an delete a corrupted file. I think I'm all set now.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

my friend Drizze is tuning one right now. It has some work to do but I will make sure to get you a copy or tell you when it's done. He is great at tuning the Ferraris.

• Like Like x 1
  18. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Love the cars in the first car pack. Audi A3 RS4, 2012 Charger SRT8, GMC Typhoon, 57 Chevy....all fun cars.