Fosh and my game ...

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by BlyGilmore, Nov 3, 2010.

1. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

Need a ruling from the commish on what to do.

We were playing late in the fourth. I was down 6 with just under 4 minutes left and driving when Luck dropped back and the game froze on my end with him in the pocket. Fosh said the play finished on his end with a pick six.

I have meetings all day tomorrow so I can't stay up and replay. Told him to finish out against the CPU and then we can figure out what's the fair thing to do.

Sucks that it ended like that because it was a helluva game.

2. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Since I am one of the 12 commishes I say play a qtr with fosh having a 13 point lead.. and whoever wins plays it out.

Or start over play it out.

Or leave it as is.

3. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Kidding of course.. Do whatever you two want to do. Fosh really needs to win so he doesnt drop to a two prestige n stuff.

4. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

My take is let the results stand.

There are two main points, one being that playing a full quarter is almost twice the time that was left, plus, there would be no way to implement 'momentum' that the Cal Bears had.

Point two being that even though I don't think anybody in this league would intentionally quit out, I just can't see any commish of any league in any way "rewarding" a scenario when there was a disconnect on the game's most consequential play. In that case although it was a bummer for Bly, you can't punish the other team. You could start a new game where one team is playing 10x better than the other team due to the random nature of it.

So it'll stand as it.

5. jfosh

jfosh Super

Bly that was a great game....I love BRUCE ""Fosh really needs to win so he doesnt drop to a two prestige n stuff."......... FUCLA..... were due at Cal and UCLA is tops on the list for next year!