Fosh/Ramirez please read

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by Hellisan, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Fosh/Ramirez please read

I haven't really asked Ryno if he has mentioned this to you before...

Can you guys please stop getting kicked out of the league? The problem here is that when you take a dynasty from an existing one and then create it for side league games, there is ONLY one safe time to retire it. That is when the commish has it down for position changes. Otherwise, you need to not do it.

The fact that it links new dynasties to the old ones is somewhat of a glitch. And because of that it causes a lot of problems. Ryno's inability to host a dynasty is one possible outcome. Another is that sometimes it simply will not let people get re-invited right away. For instance, Mike is the latest to get kicked out. This is the fourth time just this season for the two of you.

I have tried 10 times to offer Mike back into the league and it boots me off the EA servers every time.

If you have to take the dynasty offline and then host a spawn tradition to play games, can't the commish just throw the game out after you guys play so you can keep playing each other? Or no? Either way, can you please stop?

sorry mike, looks like a sim this week man....

2. jfosh

jfosh Super

I was unaware mike had been booted from the tradition. I spoke with ryno about this issue before the season began. Im implementing those suggestions. If it is it a problem again have to figure a workaround.

3. MRamirez

MRamirez Go Devils!

I understand.............