Founding Fathers Clash in Bowling Green

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mmullen8, Jul 19, 2011.

1. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

BG - 14
    WYO-13

This game was all Wyoming in the first half. Bowling Green's horrible passing attack was exposed early and often in this one and the running of WYO RB Alexander showed that the Cowboys had a grip on this one. After teams traded missed FG's, Wyoming got on the board just before the end of the 1st when Alexander broke a 49 yarder to put Wyoming up early. After the next BG drive stalled, WYO would add two FG's in the second and go into the locker room confident with a 13-0 lead.

Coach Mullen said in the locker room at half, "Do we have any yellow mustard? Who had a ham sandwich without yellow mustard?"

The third qaurter would turn uneventful and WYO would carry their lead into the 4th. With WYO near midfeild and driving, looking to put the game away, BG LB Ward would step in front of a pass and take it 70 yards to the house and ingnite the 24 people in attendance into what I would call, a dull roar.

After a nice kick return, WYO had momentum but if my grandpa ever told me anything, its never count your chickens when there is a honey badger living with the MILF next door.

After a punt, the BG running back Jordan Hopgood took over and broke a huge 38 yard run to put BG in Cowboy territory with over 2 minutes to go. Deciding a TD wasn't a gaurantee, BG went to get the go ahead score as fast as they could when JR QB Matt Schilz found Star WR Kameer Jordan for a 7 yard slant for a TD and the Falcons were up 14-13 with 2:10 remaining and the Cowboys were full of timeouts and sexual tension.

Wyoming moved near midfield until they were picked off and Bowling Green would celebrate with the finest hookers and kool aid Ohio has to offer...

Well played Mormon

• Like Like x 1
  2. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

way to throw an INT up 13-0 in the 4th quarter... jackass.

3. vatechhokie01

and mullen is still the best at what he do!... writing write-ups!

4. TJM

TJM Walk On

lol greatest write up ever and seemed like a fun game.

5. mrluchini

mrluchini Walk On

What a freaking disappointment. I do give you props for the late fourth quarter drive that put you up. I couldn’t stop you and my defense was totally off balance. It was a great game.

6. vatechhokie01

mormon... all you had to say was:

yea, uh, i threw my regular 2INTs in the 4th quarter