1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Franchise System?

Discussion in 'Tradition Baseball' started by fantasyboi, Sep 27, 2013.

1. fantasyboi

fantasyboi If Tebow isn't Jesus, I'm the Pope

Does anyone have a certain system they use to play seasons? There's really no possible way u can play multiple seasons if u actually have a life but simming 100% of a season can't keep u interested all that long either. I'm just trying to figure out if anyone uses a certain sim/play system.

2. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

This is the biggest issue with playing baseball games besides the fact that they always suck.... I could never find a fun way to do this. I always get bored with it

3. fantasyboi

fantasyboi If Tebow isn't Jesus, I'm the Pope

ya, i try to throw baseball in when im not feeling NCAA of Madden so figured id do a season of all 3 so i have breaks in between

4. Will Atkinson

Will Atkinson Walk On

A little late to the party here, but on MLB 2k12 I always played two games per month, plus the entire postseason.