Free Agency Book!!!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Jan 25, 2010.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

Free Agency Book!!!

I have attached the book of ALL eligible free agents. When free agency start tomorrow, we need to distribute this updated book to all owners via the forum.

They need to use this book (NOT the online FA pool) to browse eligible FA players. With teams not being able to resign traded or accidentally dropped players, and with teams not being able to drop certain players who are the last on the depth chart (like FBs and Ks) it is best to use this book.

Feel free to update this book as needed and repost in this thread. But this should be complete and up to date as of 10:45am Pacific.

Attached Files:

2. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

Great work Dun. You've been a great addition to the Board.

3. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

guys the more i think about it the more i think we should make a 'do not bid' book instead of a free agency book. due to the free agents who were already there, this book will cause confusion. Where as we just put a book out of all the players who SHOULD NOT be bid on then that would be easier to follow. no?

4. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

I see your point Nate, I like the FA book because I can see what FA's are available when at work. Instead of waiting to go home and turn madden on.

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I can see the importance of both, honestly.

6. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

The ea website does not track available FAs so it comes in very handy. But it wouldnt be a bad idea to have two books.

7. Big D

Big D Walk On

The reason I think we need the FA book I created is some teams cannot release guys into the FA pool that they've cut. You can't go below certain roster numbers. On my team I couldn't release my FB or K and won't be able to until long after the FA process is over

So I'd like to keep my book, but if somebody wants to keep a separate one too that'd be cool.

8. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Very much like the free agency book, Dunlap. Easy to read and separated by position. Very cool.

9. Jeremy

Nice dunlap..
    Some people arent even physically releasing their mandatory cuts in FA yet. I made a thread concerning this.

10. Big D

Big D Walk On

Well I can't release one of my mandatory cuts either cuz Greg Jones was my last fullback. It won't let me. This is where the book helps.

I will update it late tonight when I get home (early morning your time) with all the cuts. Then I'll release it to the public and we can start the FA bidding process early tomorrow!

See its all gonna be OK. We are on track for draft on Sunday and start the new season sometime next week.

11. natedawg212000

i have power to release players if you will give me a list of guys who need to be cut

12. Big D

Big D Walk On

Damn I didn't put that into my book. Lol.

I'm not home but if you cross reference the book with the online side you will figure it out.

Also you need to force all the trades if possible as it won't let us sign them.

13. natedawg212000

they will all be signable as soon as i sim this draft

14. Jeremy

Dunlap,
    we opened FA at midnite so I went ahead and made a post with your FA book in it. I know its not 100% yet but the bids are flying right now and I wanted everyone to start off on the same foot. I will be slowly checking it for players that still havent been released throughout the nite.

15. Jeremy

I have updated the following teams with all their drops thus far:
    cowboys
    raiders
    browns
    pats
    bengals
    browns
    texans
    eagles
    redskins

16. Jeremy

I have went through EVERY teams cuts and input the cuts in the FA book.
    Only pressing matter now is to make sure owners have physically released all their CUT players that were extra beyond the mandatory 3. I have made nate a list on the teams that had not yet cut their mandatory 3.

17. Big D

Big D Walk On

Awesome....I got caught at work later than expexted. Just getting home.

Thanks jeremy. If ya need me to do any updating let me know I have to wake up around noon.