FREE AGENCY OPEN... BLIND BIDS; GOLD MEMBER PREVIEW DEADLINE = SATURDAY, 10PM EST

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CHUNKNESS, Nov 12, 2010.

1. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

FREE AGENCY OPEN... BLIND BIDS; GOLD MEMBER PREVIEW DEADLINE = SATURDAY, 10PM EST

Free agency is now open for blind bids. All bids must be sent to the premiermaddenfootball@gmail.com address by MONDAY at 10PM EST. Eddie and I have already submit our bids in order to avoid any conflict of interest. Remember to use the ONLINE roster to determine which free agents are available and use the OFFLINE file to determine what their contract requirements are.

*DO NOT BID ON MLB CHRIS DRAFT, LT BARRY SIMS, HB GLENN COFFEE, OR MLB ANTONIO PIERCE AS THOSE PLAYERS HAVE RETIRED!!!

GOLD MEMBERS: If you want to use your free agent preview privilege to see the bids for a particular free agent, you must submit your request in confidence to the premiermaddenfootball@gmail.com address. In turn, we will inform you the highest contract offered for the free agent requested. Gold members will then have the option to submit a higher bid if they so choose on the free agent that they previewed ONLY. The deadline for Gold member preview bids will be FRIDAY at MIDNIGHT EST.

Please visit the UNRESTRICTED FREE AGENT RULES before submitting any bids. Thank you!

Doug and Eddie

BLIND BIDDING:
    (1) All blind bids must be sent by email to premiermaddenfootball@gmail.com.
    (2) Free agent bids must be received by the deadline that is established (SATURDAY, 10PM EST).
    (3) Contract terms cannot be changed. The first contract offered by a team will be the ONLY contract considered by that team.
    (4) Contract offers cannot be withdrawn.
    (5) Bidding must be for the length of contract required by the free agent. Therefore, if the free agent's interest is a three year contract, all bids MUST be for three years.
    (6) Free agents that are signed will take effect on the next week's roster.
    (7) The free agent blind bidding format is as follows and it must be used for a bid to be accepted:

Message Title:
    Free agent FULL name and position

Message Body:
    Team
    Player name and Overall
    Position
    Contract length / salary / bonus

Example:

Message Title:
    Terrell Owens WR

Message Body:
    Cardinals
    Terrell Owens 83ovr
    WR
    4YR / $22.5M / $9.2M

2. CHUNKNESS

Before the questions come in... Use the online franchise to reference the free agent pool, and use the offline file for contract offers. If the player is a rookie and you are unable to locate him in the free agent pool on the offline franchise, find a rookie in the same position with similar overall rating and use that player to determine what contract terms you wish to submit for your blind bid. We will rename any rookies as warranted if they are signed to undrafted rookie contracts. If you have any questions, let us know.

3. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

Well Im at home now but wasnt able to get an invite, and I work tonight so I will not be able to use my gold preview before deadline. Unless I can get access to the online before I go to work. Let me know please.

4. CHUNKNESS

Alonso, just indicate so when you submit your preview request. However, even though you are unable to access the online franchise itself, you can still access the free agent pool via our stat site...

XTREME-FOOTBALL.NET: FREE AGENTS (link)

5. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

Hey Doug after looking over the FA list, I will not be submitting any requests for any FA. Thanks