Free Agency & Trading Open At midnight!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Aug 17, 2010.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

Free Agency & Trading Open At midnight!

According to our schedule outline, FA and Trades open at 12:01 am Wednesday morning.

Are you ready for this?

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I'm quoting from a post about scheduling down in the board room area. This is a post by Nate:

"Again, this is the kinda of thing that I wish we done better at. No response other than Jeremy. I am taking we are going with this. News is that there is a patch coming out sunday/monday. This patch may come with a roster update. Some guys want the update. The problem with the updated roster is people will have to adjust their capbooks and so will wajo/win/dunn. If those 3 are ok with that then we can restart the franny and roll with a 1 week 'offseason' for fa's, books, and trades, and then kick the season off on a sunday night.

So it would be like this:
    patch on 22nd - all preseason games can go on and cap books as of this roster can be done and approved as to only tweak the new rosters if they are available.

22nd-27th - offseason where fa's can be bid upon, cap books must be signed off on, and trades can be processed.

28th - a 'selah' day where the cap book guys can look over everything, loose ends can be tied up.

29th - the season maybe kicked off at 12 pm est for week 1.

thoughts?"

The response that popped in was for waiting till the 22nd to start preseason/FA/trading. I'm sure others will jump in to correct me though in case I am mistaken.

3. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

yea...the 22nd is the official kick off date

4. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Ya, no offseason yet. too many variables with the capbook still being adjusted and capbooks not finished.

5. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Scared me for a min. lol