free agent email

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Apr 29, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

free agent email

so that everyone can log in and help me with it.

omflfreeagents@yahoo.com
    63406340 is the pass

2. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Tried to log in to test, but it said Invalid ID or Password

3. natedawg212000

pass is nate6340

4. Big D

Big D Walk On

Remember guys, dont' abuse this power and start browsing the FA bids.....that wouldn't be cool at all. Only hop on there if you intent to help ONCE the 24 hours has expired on a FA claim.

5. natedawg212000

Guys I need help. I am doing this all on my phone which makes I vry very difficult. I have moved all bids on lb Thomas (ask frisk for details but what we done was not cool and I gave the guy back his bestplayer) and I have also moved all WRONG bids into the spam folder. The wrong bids were panthers and bengals and falcons and maybe one other wrong bid. What I need is someone to go through the wrong bids and post in that players thread that their bid was not accepted for filing wrong and they get their claim tag back. I will strt a list in the AM and have the bids that were rite placed in order! So far so good. You guys have been awesome

6. Big D

Big D Walk On

about the LB drop. i'd like to give our side of the story here and what led us to that decision.

joeseph blatantly broke a couple of rules. first he illegaly signed a RE to his franny. then he illegally dropped RE Ellis for his madatory cut.....who wouldn't have been eligible for the mandy as he was the only RE. I PM'd joeseph about this Weds night - no response. Nate even noted this in his front office thread at 9am Thurs morning - no response.

So when we are getting down to the wire, Cimmy, Bom86 and myself are getting all of the books and rosters squared away....still no response from Joeseph. So I did what I think was necessary and that was make his mandatory cut for him so thatwe could open free agency finally!

ALL I did was go to the lowest OVR rated player above the average line. No other motives behind it.

I truly fail to see how this was 'uncool'. . .especially after busting my ass the past two days to get us too free agency. Come on man, thats unfair. . .if anything Joeseph was certainly 'uncool' for illegally signing a player and trying to skirt the rules IMO. Little peeved about getting called out on this. . . . . . .

I saw you did the same thing to the Seahawks right? I was just following your lead Nate.

7. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

I am on my way to work now. As soon as I get in, I will help out alot. Dunlap, I agree about the email. I wouldnt abuse it. It would take all of the fun of of this. I have already used my 5 claims and placed my bids so seeing the bids now cant really help me.

8. natedawg212000

Dunlap this is the kind of issue that our talk was about. Yes I get it that he broke rules but he cut Kurt Warner that was above his line. He told me that you told him that he could cut his RE. All I am saying is that we CAN NOT start cutting guys best players. I am not sure what you mean on the seahawks. I didn't cut one or two teams players who had NOTHING done and even then I tried very hard to cut guys who wouldn't hurt. My point is we cut two guys above his line (Kurt and Thomas) and that's not cool. He broke a rule yes and I jumped his case about that, you have killed your self working hard on this yes and I am greatful for that. I am not upset and it's over. I think there was just mass confusion about that. I jumped him though and if he screws up again this offseason I'll personally do something about him