Freezer

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

This one hurts. After playing one hell of a game and defeating undefeated #5 Oregon 28-13, I got greedy and saved 5 videos (I usually don't as I'm worried about transfer failed issued).

Well, sure enough it happened. I just checked the online dynasty site and it didn't record my game I don't think.

Ouch!

I know the DC rule we have so I have no problem with just a sim since we need to advance tonight anyways. Plus I know you guys probably are skeptical of me beating Oregon anyways. haha. Oh well. Luckily it's just a game ;)

Video of the freeze below.

2. Goose

Goose Walk On

I got the e-mail that said you won. Hopefully it sticks.

3. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

That sucks. We need to do something about this. I'm getting tired of all the shittyness. I'm going to start a thread later to discuss options, and there are going to be some big ones listed.

4. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

Is the score recorded under name in the dynasty central screen? If so there is a good chance the result will be recorded. Since EA fixed their servers :confused: I have seen some interesting things with the dynasty wire. In two different dynasties that I am in where the user got the TF message, when the week was advanced the result was there. I am not guaranteeing this, at least you have hope.

5. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

I got the email so I think you're good to go... Congrats Seth

6. Big D

Big D Walk On

I hope you guys are right. It's no biggie either way tho. That Stanford shellacking is going to hang over this season no matter what happens. LOL

7. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

Bro if you can prove your disconnect like that i dont care if you get 5 you deserve a sim win or at the least a replay, Shit happens failed transfer,power outage etc its life and my vote is if we get solid proof beyond a reasonable doubt it should stand