Freezing already?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by derek, Jul 14, 2012.

1. derek

derek Walk On

Are any of you having trouble with freezing before games? In my personal dynasty I am trying to play Michigan State but while it is loading the game it freezes. I have tried 3 straight times and it has frozen every time. The strange thing is I had this problem a month or so ago in this dyn while trying to play Michigan State. I eventually had to sim it. What is it about Michigan State?!!

2. derek

derek Walk On

Turns out I must have had a corrupt file in my custom defensive pb. I am good now.

3. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

The curse of rockchalk

4. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

I haven't had it freeze when loading a game but I had it freeze in preseason recruiting as I started to scout my last recruit. It erased all my 20 hours of scouting, everyone I scouted turned to 0 overall, the order I made based on how well they came out after scouting was erased and the busts I removed were still there. So basically, I didn't get a preseason scout thanks to the freeze. Pissed me off quite nicely. Then I had it freeze another time a little bit before that but I can't remember what I was doing when it happened.

5. Abominatrix

Abominatrix Walk On

I don't know if this will fix the problem, but I read somewhere that MICHIGAN STATE SUCKS, so if you change teams, you should be good.